Ryheem Lockley update...

HTML:
Big athletic kid. Is he a TE or Lb at the next level? I mean the guy **** near lined up at every position lol.

They'd probably try to make him a QB at VTech LOLZ. Maybe the best part o his tape is the versatility, in all seriousness. Probably a 'backer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Edge rusher crossed my mind too, it's definitely a possibility . He has a crazy big frame with lots of room left.

Advertisement
6'4 218 lb. TE/LB with offers from UNC, Georgia, LSU, VA Tech, Duke, VA who 'started getting recruited in December' according to Canesport.

Sold. Forget the stars, look at his offers.

I completely misread the article because I'm studying while researching recruits. Fail on my part. Interest from Georgia and LSU but no confirmed author according to Rivals. VA Tech, WVU, Virginia offered. Vertical of 37 inches btw.

I really would like him to be in this class.

Close strong, 9 players left (including him) get them all.

Advertisement

Probably best he goes to prep, fills out a bit, settles at a position, and is re-evaluated/re-signed for January.

Probably best he goes to prep, fills out a bit, settles at a position, and is re-evaluated/re-signed for January.

I doubt he just will do that with other offers on the table but I don't know the kid. He should be red-shirted anyway so figure it out then.

We should take the risk, I don't see the downside.

12 Kids Committed/Signed, I think we have room for 9 more kids (Collins, Coley, Thomas, Bryant, Bostwick, Edwards, Robinson, Lockley and an OL).

I doubt he just will do that with other offers on the table but I don't know the kid. He should be red-shirted anyway so figure it out then.

12 Kids Committed/Signed, I think we have room for 9 more kids (Collins, Coley, Thomas, Bryant, Bostwick, Edwards, Robinson, Lockley and an OL).

Earlier in the thread, someone said that, despite all of his offers, he has to go to prep anyway. If that's the case, I think it actually works out better.

I'm pretty sure he has grade/character issues that have caused teams to back off. I read that he is likely headed to prep.

I would love to get his allegiance heading into him going prep, and then we can ultimately re-evaluate him. Big time athlete though

Advertisement
6'4 218 lb. TE/LB with offers from UNC, Georgia, LSU, VA Tech, Duke, VA who 'started getting recruited in December' according to Canesport.

Sold. Forget the stars, look at his offers.

I completely misread the article because I'm studying while researching recruits. Fail on my part. Interest from Georgia and LSU but no confirmed author according to Rivals. VA Tech, WVU, Virginia offered. Vertical of 37 inches btw.

I remember those days.

Advertisement

Earlier in the thread, someone said that, despite all of his offers, he has to go to prep anyway. If that's the case, I think it actually works out better.

If that is the case, off course. Sign and place.

I believe this kid is a pretty good basketball player as well

Often a sign of football potential. Think when Jimmy Johnson saw Greg Mark jump center on a team with four black players. Mike Irvin won dunking competitions. Basketball means fast twitch, flexibility, fluidity. I like it.

Also, with a small class, you recruit versatility.

Advertisement
Back