Ryan Rodriguez' recruitment

Advertisement
His recruitment as well as McLaughlin (Seymore committed 2 years ago) was how we should’ve been on local guys like Martinez, Mincey and co last year. Glad the Butch Barry experience is over
Still don’t understand exactly what it was Butch Barry was doing last year. Only thing worse is that he was allowed to be hired in the first place.

Advertisement
The only concern I have with Rodriquez at OC is his ability to snap the ball. In the videos I have seen, he was definitely stoning DL at the LOS. However, it was with little regard for his snaps. Many of the balls were rolling on the ground. Now I know this is something that can be developed over time but there is a skill to snapping. The best OC’e are able to snap with accuracy & precision without thinking. This enables them to focus on blocking and moving with ease. If he isn’t natural at it, I would hope the coaches would simply move him over to OG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins was first to pop a CB. Early March, I think. He's still confident in that from what I've read on 247.

Getting three guys in what, five or six days, is some much needed juice!
The only thing I know is that Ed O was in Columbus before the rona took over. Don’t know if it was for him but idk who else on that squad is getting recruited by Both lsu and Oregon.

The only thing I know is that Ed O was in Columbus before the rona took over. Don’t know if it was for him but idk who else on that squad is getting recruited by Both lsu and Oregon.
Likely to also see the big DE Ismael. Plus Im sure columbus has some underclassmen to watch out for

Advertisement
I didn't think he had a commitable offer from LSU so it has to be Miami

Advertisement
Back