2025 Ryan "Hollywood" Williams 5* WR from Saraland, AL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am the only one who would prefer if kids stay in their actual class and not reclassify? I dont like it. Stay in high school, go to prom if u want, enroll early, run track whatever but stay with players your age. I might be getting old.
It’s just like kids who declare NFL ready

Am the only one who would prefer if kids stay in their actual class and not reclassify? I dont like it. Stay in high school, go to prom if u want, enroll early, run track whatever but stay with players your age. I might be getting old.
Make money faster. And most of the people graduating early were probably held back a year in the first place.

If I were an elite player I'd be trying to graduate early. Final yr of HS development or college development+ S&C... Plus nil

Advertisement
He’s not better a better recruiter than Mario though.
He’s just as good bruh he built a talented deck at Ole Miss bum *** program. It wasn’t some magical x and o’s they had elite talent for a team that doesn’t really ever have that much talent. He had high end talent going there in droves. Obviously he’s a bag man

You know what’s even crazier every program around fsu and uf has coaches that are elite recruiters. They are surrounded and the walls are falling. These program hired elite recruiters cause they know it’s about talent acquisition

I mostly agree with you, with the exception of kids who were held back a year (which isn't all that infrequent in Florida, unfortunately).

That said, this appears to be one of those unfortunate side effects of NIL. I can't blame them, though. If it was me I'd take a few online classes and graduate early, too, if it meant I'd be getting paid on my six-figure NIL deal a year sooner.

Advertisement
Lonely Late Night GIF by Hello All

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back