2025 Ryan Ghea 4* TE from Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Not sure when he's going to stop growing, but he looks super tall when you see him play. Good skills his sophomore season. Alpharetta has produced some good players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Visited 2x in 3 months and close connection to his QB (and recent Miami commit) Nickel. Would be nice to sneak both of them out of Milton. Although I doubt Ghea by the end, will be under the radar, likely to be a higher profile TE recruit.

Last edited:
Love to sign this 4 star TE Teammate of Luke Nickel. Check out his film. Skilled receiver in a still growing body. But even when he is split wide, he is an aggressive and tenacious blocker on running plays. Drives his man to the ground. Gotta love that.

Go get ‘em, Mario!

Advertisement
Visited 2x in 3 months and close connection to his QB (and recent Miami commit) Nickel. Would be nice to sneak both of them out of Milton. Although I doubt Ghea by the end, will be under the radar, likely to be a higher profile TE recruit.

If he's the goods, I have a hard time seeing UGA not signing him especially with their recent success with TEs.

Advertisement
If he's the goods, I have a hard time seeing UGA not signing him especially with their recent success with TEs.
The state produces a decent amount of high ranking TEs each year for anyone to grab.FSU,USC,SC, and Bama have 4-5 star TEs from GA committed right now. UGA’s TE commit is from MO. They’ve been going out of state for their recent TE success.

Just adding this here for the live stream link for their game against western in 2 weeks. Also in Luke Nickel thread

Advertisement
Back