Rutgers vs Louisville

Mr. Palmer is so smart, they beat everyone by 30 including Temple and Kentucky. Temple lost by 23, they are 0-5. Kentucky lost by 14, they are 1-4.

Advertisement
Being a miami fan from louisville, it makes me sick to see all the hate on this board constantly, which I have been following for the past couple of years. Stop worrying about them bc half of you guys have no idea know what is going on with the canes let alone the cards. Focus on what we need to do and stop worrying about the next program.

4.gif~original

anyone watching the game? espn showed louisville SOS from several sources. All were between 120-140 in the nation. To that I say GTFO of the top 15

Advertisement
That was a great play, I was so hyped when that came on. But ummm, do you have anything of substance to say though?

They do not look like a really good team. Rutgers is a bad team, and Louisville doesn't look like it's in control.

This team is not a top 10 team, Teddy getting exposed! No clue about the backside pressure on that sack and fumble!!

Advertisement
I wish we could lend Rutgers our offense for the night. Louisville would be down by 30

a missed FG? Jeez, Louisville is just begging to lose. STEP UP YOUR GAME RUTGERSSSS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Week in and week out, the ACC stinks nationally
But watching old Big East football makes me happy about where we landed
Ugh, this is a SH,T GAME

looks like louisville might escape with their season because Rutgers offense can't hold on to the ball. I'm sure we'll here plenty about how 'resilient', and how 'tough' louisville is to hold on to the win. what a joke. They should not be allowed in the top 10

Advertisement
Back