Rutgers vs Louisville

Advertisement
I do. But I also think it's sad that their "BIG TEST" of the season is ******* unranked Rutgers at home.

If Louisville goes near a BCS game everyone involved in college football should feel a little bit worse about themselves.

I'm with you! Rutgers has that 1 game a year they shocks you Lets hope this is it! Hope their more competitive than my Giants!

I view Louisville and Fresno State almost equally, except its very possible that Fresno State has played a better schedule.

Whenever the national hype machine starts talking Louisville, I change the channel, simply because, there is no possible way anyone can get a decent gauge of how good they are, based on the talent level of their opponants.

Advertisement
I view Louisville and Fresno State almost equally, except its very possible that Fresno State has played a better schedule.

Whenever the national hype machine starts talking Louisville, I change the channel, simply because, there is no possible way anyone can get a decent gauge of how good they are, based on the talent level of their opponants.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, L'Ville put a 10pt whipping on the Gaytors last season. Maybe they aren't so bad after all.

It doesnt even matter what Louisville does b/c the Sugar Bowl is as far as they are going to go regardless.

I guess they just have to make sure they win the AAC and dont lose b/c they would be out of the top 10 ASAP but even if that happens they could still win the AAC and will still be headed to the Sugar Bowl.

God **** I want to play loserville so bad, just wanna beat the crap out if me, too bad teddy wont be there most likely

Advertisement

Well, if I'm not mistaken, L'Ville put a 10pt whipping on the Gaytors last season. Maybe they aren't so bad after all.

Yep, and it makes perfect sense that they should be given preference this season for something that happened at the end of the last.

Yep, and it makes perfect sense that they should be given preference this season for something that happened at the end of the last.

Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas A&M did, why shouldn't Louisville?

Advertisement
I suspect AAC teams are intentionally laying down for louiseville to give the conference the slightest bit of credability.

Advertisement
UCF has the best chance of taking out Kentucky junior college.

If the USC game proved anything, it proved UCF loves to choke away games. If UCF is the toughest team they face, they will be in the BCS NC :(

219.gif

They are not going to the NC even if they go undefeated.... a 1 loss SEC or Pac 12 team would go... **** even a 1 loss Michigan or Ohio State over them..... they have the weakest schedule and that does matter

Being a miami fan from louisville, it makes me sick to see all the hate on this board constantly, which I have been following for the past couple of years. Stop worrying about them bc half of you guys have no idea know what is going on with the canes let alone the cards. Focus on what we need to do and stop worrying about the next program.

Advertisement
Back