Rutgers Game 3 2:20pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Rutgers has the bases loaded on a walk and two singles. This was the big question about Slade going into the season: Has he shaken off his 5th/6th inning issues?

Advertisement
Having just seen Gil get hit in the hand, it might be a good time to get Lauck his debut

Rivera with all kinds of power. Drove the ball to the the 400 fence in right center into a slight wind for a long out. The thing is he didn't get all of it. For most guys that would have been a routine out.

Hope he breaks out for a 15+ HR season.

Rivera could be the key to the offense this year w Zamora out and given all the lefties we're likely to see. I really like his approach and the way he sprays the ball. He's strong enough to hit it out anywhere.

Advertisement
Rivera could be the key to the offense this year w Zamora out and given all the lefties we're likely to see. I really like his approach and the way he sprays the ball. He's strong enough to hit it out anywhere.
Would like to see him with double digit HRs this year. Preferably 15+.

Advertisement
Garland looking sharp striking out the side. Excellent curve ball and change up. Spots the fastball well.

The future looks bright.

Advertisement
Alex Ruiz on to pitch the 8th in a 12-1 game

Toral has left the game after being hit on the foot and Isaac is now playing first.

12-3 after a two run homer. 3/4 of our current infield terrify me defensively.

Ruiz fails to record an out and Bodanza comes on for his debut with a pair on base

Rutgers hit a three run homer but one of the runners passed the other. 12-5 with 1 out.

Advertisement
Back