Runing backs - rank em

I think each have red flags that keep them from being "elite", but of the list I'd go

Homer
McFarland
Burns
Bryan
Thompson

Advertisement
Just because he's a 19/20 yr old in discussion with 16/17 yr Olds make Thompson dead last on my book.... hes not elite hes average to say the least. wait til nsd is over you'll see 10-20 rbs better than Thompson he is not a must.

Homer
McFarland
Burns (to many unknowns at this point)
Bentavious
Bryan

Homers tape and running style impresses me more. He make people miss with quick small north cuts and gets to top end quickly and stays there more than any other of these back. Looks very much like a back that would excel in the NFL to me. He is also a tough runner with great speed. He is running 4.4s now and I have seen some shuttle times in the 3.9s. He could be a 4.3 guys before its all over with.

Lol why the heck do yall believe 4.3 guys grow on trees even dorsett wasnt running a 4.3.. And im pretty sure homer isnt even a 4.4 guy

Homer
McFarland
Bentavious
Bryan

Homers tape and running style impresses me more. He make people miss with quick small north cuts and gets to top end quickly and stays there more than any other of these back. Looks very much like a back that would excel in the NFL to me. He is also a tough runner with great speed. He is running 4.4s now and I have seen some shuttle times in the 3.9s. He could be a 4.3 guys before its all over with.

Lol why the heck do yall believe 4.3 guys grow on trees even dorsett wasnt running a 4.3.. And im pretty sure homer isnt even a 4.4 guy

Dorsett ran a 4.25 at the NFL combine and is one of the top three fastest players in the NFL along with Travis Benjamin

Granted those are after college strength programs but 4.3 does exist at Miami

Homer
McFarland
Bentavious
Bryan

OXBRIDGE FOOTBALL - Travis Homer highlights

Kid is impressive as ****. Like McFarland, doesn't seem to mind running through a crowd. Looks even more capable of breaking a tackle than McF. The speed these guys have is a bonus. And yes, I think we will be seeing Homer play on Sundays in several years.

Advertisement
Curious to see board's opinion on this. Looks like there will be some tough decisions to be made next year. I'm throwing Homer in here for fun.

Travis Homer
Robert Burns
Anthony McFarland
Kyshaun Bryan
Bentavious Thompson

Travis Homer
Anthony McFarland
Kyshaun Bryan
Robert Burns
Bentavious Thompson

Well, you guys have to take into consideration of any growth Travis Homer could make over the course of this year. Look at Yearby for example. If you give him that RS year bump, in addition to his skill set, you have to consider him the best out of the bunch.

Homer
Burns
Mac
Thompson
Bryan

Just not quite sold on Bryan, and I got Burns over Mac due to level of competition.

Advertisement
Homer
McFarland
Bentavious
Bryan

Dorsett ran a 4.25 at the NFL combine and is one of the top three fastest players in the NFL along with Travis Benjamin

Granted those are after college strength programs but 4.3 does exist at Miami

No, Dorsett ran a 4.33 which is the fastest he's ever been laser timed. He also isn't one of the three fastest players in the NFL, but he's plenty fast.

Advertisement
Back