Run the Ball.

JoshJetson

Recruit
Would love to see the staff use this FIU game as a game where we run the ball down their throats. DJ and Homer have a 100 a piece. And Young Lo will get another 40+ yard TD.

Advertisement
Little brother of Juan Hung

Remember all the Korean hackers on this board a few months ago?? That is the work of Young Lo. I think you know his cousins who passed away in an airplane crash. We Tu Lo, Ho Lee *** & Captain Sum Ting Wong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember all the Korean hackers on this board a few months ago?? That is the work of Young Lo. I think you know his cousins who passed away in an airplane crash. We Tu Lo, Ho Lee *** & Captain Sum Ting Wong.
Best **** moment of television in the last 50 years.

Would love to see the staff use this FIU game as a game where we run the ball down their throats. DJ and Homer have a 100 a piece. And Young Lo will get another 40+ yard TD.
If it’s only handoffs, give the job to Perry. Really liked what I saw. He needs to be a little better handling the snap and carrying out the fake though

I hope every is the game we run down people's throats
I would like to see more I formation too.

Advertisement
I love how we are rallying to run the ball more, when Richt was criticized for running the ball each first down in his "vanilla offense."

Advertisement
I want to see us run the ball more effectively than we did the first 2 weeks, but I'm not sure I want to tune in each Saturday and watch Michigan State: Vice City. We've got too many receiving weapons that get open too easily to just go to the ground all the time.

I love how we are rallying to run the ball more, when Richt was criticized for running the ball each first down in his "vanilla offense."
The only game where we have been able to run the football and lost was Wisconsin where the defense inexplicably forgot to play the 2nd half.

We run the ball consistently, limit Rosier to 20-25 attempts, we win every time.

Deejay dallas needs to be the featured back, and we need to rely on him consistently. Only way to put together a good offense with Rosier. Hopefully Lingard can develop enough this yr to where we can switch Homer to safety.

Advertisement
Back