Run it back

Advertisement
Exactly, this isn’t a Trajan Bandy leaving early to go undrafted. I love Bandy as a cane but he made a bad decision.
Been a lot recently the DT’s from ‘17, Kayaa, Joe Jackson and Garvin. Keeping those guys who knows what happens.

The people who are gonna get drafted left. The ones who weren’t gonna get drafted stayed. Yes it is a step forward compared to recent years, but let’s not act like we held on to a 1st or 2nd round pick. Either way at least we are in line with most other schools.

The people who are gonna get drafted left. The ones who weren’t gonna get drafted stayed. Yes it is a step forward compared to recent years, but let’s not act like we held on to a 1st or 2nd round pick. Either way at least we are in line with most other schools.
Bubba would’ve gotten drafted. Williams was a fringe. King would’ve been fringe IMO. A kid like cam, nesta and harely been camp invites. Our problem hasn’t just been losing high level, 1-3 RD guys bouncing. It’s been the type of guys I highlighted. And over the years a lot of that had to do with outside influences in these kids ears out weighing that of the whatever staff there was. I could’ve only imagined how crazy it would’ve been annually if the Portal was around. Still remember a kid like Aldarius Johnson getting suspended then bouncing to prepare for a NFL career instead of sticking it out

Advertisement
Yes but sshhhh,they're not going to be happy with you reminding them.
Our best offensive player isnt leaving. King is coming back. Our best offensive player who IS leaving, should be leaving. Same with our best outgoing D player.

What are we being reminded of?

Bubba would’ve gotten drafted. Williams was a fringe. King would’ve been fringe IMO. A kid like cam, nesta and harely been camp invites. Our problem hasn’t just been losing high level, 1-3 RD guys bouncing. It’s been the type of guys I highlighted. And over the years a lot of that had to do with outside influences in these kids ears out weighing that of the whatever staff there was. I could’ve only imagined how crazy it would’ve been annually if the Portal was around. Still remember a kid like Aldarius Johnson getting suspended then bouncing to prepare for a NFL career instead of sticking it out
Oh I agree my guy. I’m just saying we didn’t hold onto “elite” first round guys like Bama or Clemson. I’m ecstatic Williams, Bubba, and Nesta stayed. I’m just pointing out that those guys wouldn’t have been top picks. But compared to history we are lucky bc we normally don’t hang on to guys who would’ve been drafted anywhere. Luckily for us those guys have a chance to be considered “elite” for us. We need O lineman in the worst way and having Bubba gives us an older guy who knows what it takes and has all the potential in the world. Also Nesta under Simpson, hopefully will have all the tools he will need to help us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back