Run it back

305to954

All American
The first time in my lifetime where we didn’t have juniors and seniors who could’ve said **** it and bounce decide to come back. Is this a correlation to a culture change within the Miami program? If this many young men are buying in are we missing the boat with what this staff has going... is it possible, tho we are not ****iing..we have the tip in ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I gotta think they’re coming back because 1) they like being there 2) they feel they will benefit from putting in more work here....

That seems like a culture thing to me.
Exactly the guys who “should” have left went ahead and left. I guess it’s time to start celebrating obvious and wise decisions. F this, next time I pay the mortgage my kids better have party hats and an 8 ball waiting for me when I get home.

Could be a culture shift (which I’m completely down for)... or

Not trolling or anything, but maybe the bags that everyone has been *****ing about for years have become real.

I don’t know... You asked the question, I’m just throwing **** at the wall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The first time in my lifetime where we didn’t have juniors and seniors who could’ve said **** it and bounce decide to come back. Is this a correlation to a culture change within the Miami program? If this many young men are buying in are we missing the boat with what this staff has going... is it possible, tho we are not ****iing..we have the tip in ??
It's a combo of things. Covid is a big part of it. I don't think we been be sure it's the start of something new. But in years past there's no doubt several of these guys would be gone.

It's a combo of things. Covid is a big part of it. I don't think we been be sure it's the start of something new. But in years past there's no doubt several of these guys would be gone.
But you see mass exodus in a lot of different place

Advertisement
Back