Rumph's guests

Could never do the college coaching gig, the amount of 18 yr old primadonna a$$ you have to kiss is humiliating.

Nope that's why I could never do what coach macho and some of the other guys have done. I refuse to pump these punks up

Advertisement
This is Coach Rich's loss for gambling. He hired a High School coach that has the potential to be a great coach (look what he did year 1 for us)
but lacks the track record to prove recruits anything. If a corner is going based off of track records he is obviously not a good option BUT if the kid thinks a little he will realize that The U is where it's at and he will get in the league because of Rumph. I think this is a year 1 down for corner recruiting, but once our players start producing and making it to the league then we won't have this issue (look at DT recruiting, WR, OL and even QB)

It's not just lack of experience,he was a stud cb here and played in the nfl,that should be more than enough to get kids attention but something is just missing with Rumph.Either his personality or something else and eventually we'll all find out.

Rumph out there throwing Twitter bows. Gotsta play the game, I can dig it.

Looks like a genuine toss up for both. That's why we've had four lead changes in two days. We just need to hope that Edwards and Hendo wake up on the 'Cane side of the bed tomorrow.

It does seem like a true toss up for both . I bet we get 1 .

Advertisement
our own fans bash our coaches publicly nonstop & then expect these kids to choose to play for them? will never understand why we put our own program at a disadvantage like that. after a few years go by and its an obvious failure? sure. do what you have to do in an attempt to affect change. but year 1? makes no sense.

glad to have rumph. glad to have that kids that decide to play for him. and will be **** glad when we are winning big with them.

i'll laugh to myself when the frontrunning turncoats jump back on the bandwagon.

our own fans bash our coaches publicly nonstop & then expect these kids to choose to play for them? will never understand why we put our own program at a disadvantage like that. after a few years go by and its an obvious failure? sure. do what you have to do in an attempt to affect change. but year 1? makes no sense.

glad to have rumph. glad to have that kids that decide to play for him. and will be **** glad when we are winning big with them.

They all do stfu *****

Advertisement

They all do stfu ****

what's it like being an actual ******? ive always wanted to know, but never met one that could actually speak.

i like those tweets

So does Deejay. Check out his timeline. He's been re-tweeting Rumph's tweets and several others' too. That kid's been on campus for like two weeks and he's completely bought in to the culture in a very positive way. If you could bottle that passion for the U and distribute around the high schools in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach, we'd never lose a game.

I get the swamp donkey negative recruiting, but Rumph played for Shannon, and for him to throw Rumph under the bus is chicken****...for this reason (and others) he should be dead to us from this point forward.

Advertisement
This is Coach Rich's loss for gambling. He hired a High School coach that has the potential to be a great coach (look what he did year 1 for us)
but lacks the track record to prove recruits anything. If a corner is going based off of track records he is obviously not a good option BUT if the kid thinks a little he will realize that The U is where it's at and he will get in the league because of Rumph. I think this is a year 1 down for corner recruiting, but once our players start producing and making it to the league then we won't have this issue (look at DT recruiting, WR, OL and even QB)

It's not just lack of experience,he was a stud cb here and played in the nfl,that should be more than enough to get kids attention but something is just missing with Rumph.Either his personality or something else and eventually we'll all find out.

That whole "he played in the NFL" thing is garbage. Doesn't mean anything. Just cause you were talented enough to play in the NFL doesn't mean you can coach and/or develop players. Matter of fact, former NFL studs are some of the worst coaches cause they can't see things from outside of their ultra talented bubble.

Unfortunately for us right now, Rumph is a 1st time position coach and UF currently has two CB's projected in the 1st round of the upcoming draft. That's a losing battle for us.

Just playing in this defense should be enough, but add on to that the other option (UFag) will be starting over with a whole new staff next year...
But play them as they lay, Canes only going to get better

Could never do the college coaching gig, the amount of 18 yr old primadonna a$$ you have to kiss is humiliating.

Nope that's why I could never do what coach macho and some of the other guys have done. I refuse to pump these punks up

Fortunately I haven't had to deal with many egos. I don't coach that many D1 players and the ones I have coached have been humble kids.

We've always done our best to educate players/parents about the recruiting process and how to properly conduct themselves.

Advertisement
but lacks the track record to prove recruits anything. If a corner is going based off of track records he is obviously not a good option BUT if the kid thinks a little he will r
ealize that The U is where it's at and he will get in the league because of Rumph. I think this is a year 1 down for corner recruiting, but once our players start producing and making it to the league then we won't have this issue (look at DT recruiting, WR, OL and even QB)

Hes not some up beat, d*ck rider type of guy...hes kind of laid back. When he played here non eof these kids could even run...they have no idea who he is to be honest. To be honest he should of been a GA..then earned his way up if you would ask me

That whole "he played in the NFL" thing is garbage. Doesn't mean anything. Just cause you were talented enough to play in the NFL doesn't mean you can coach and/or develop players. Matter of fact, former NFL studs are some of the worst coaches cause they can't see things from outside of their ultra talented bubble.

Unfortunately for us right now, Rumph is a 1st time position coach and UF currently has two CB's projected in the 1st round of the upcoming draft. That's a losing battle for us.

Ya but Gray only coached them 1 year as well

but lacks the track record to prove recruits anything. If a corner is going based off of track records he is obviously not a good option BUT if the kid thinks a little he will r
ealize that The U is where it's at and he will get in the league because of Rumph. I think this is a year 1 down for corner recruiting, but once our players start producing and making it to the league then we won't have this issue (look at DT recruiting, WR, OL and even QB)

Hes not some up beat, d*ck rider type of guy...hes kind of laid back. When he played here non eof these kids could even run...they have no idea who he is to be honest. To be honest he should of been a GA..then earned his way up if you would ask me

Ya I respect him for not d**k riding...But unfortunately sometimes the kids fall for the salesman...That style can work if our corners/team keep balling on the field though.

So what we lose Henderson. Rumph gonna develop Malek and Bandy. I bet they produce!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back