Rumph on WQAM

Definitely not worried about cornerback anymore with malek young and Michael Jackson emerging and you add to the group with Bandy, dean and Delaney

Love the circlejerk going on here, but not being worried about our CB situation is crazy.

With Delaney and Dean added into the mix along with Bandy, from the depth perspective, I think CB has improved a lot versus last year, even with losing Elder. Now if one or two of them step-up to fill Elder's role as a playmaker, we are in really good shape.

lol. Elder was the best player on our team last year.

Delaney will be the best player on our team this year. He's a 3rd round draft pick BEFORE the season even started. lol

Advertisement
Going into 2016 we had one really good CB and a host of question marks.

Going into 2017 we have one really good CB and a host of question marks.

captain-obvious.jpg

What has Redwine done to have everyone thinking he's going to start.

He's played in a bunch of games and tackled pretty well.

If he can be a steady, dependable guy who doesn't bust on every play then you have to be happy with that imo.

If he can be a steady, dependable guy who doesn't bust on every play then you have to be happy with that imo.

Yes. It would be nice to have a 10 int, headhunter guy back there. But i'd be just fine with a kid that makes sure tackles and doesn't habitually blow assignments or coverages.

Yes. It would be nice to have a 10 int, headhunter guy back there. But i'd be just fine with a kid that makes sure tackles and doesn't habitually blow assignments or coverages.

So you DON'T want Vaughn Telemaque to gain another year of eligibility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back