Rumph on WQAM

I tried to listen to it a few minutes ago, but I can't find it on their website. Anyone has a link that they can share? Thanks.

Here's the link for everyone but it likely won't be up for another hour or so under The Joe Rose Show.
Audio « CBS Miami

I appreciate it! This is where I looked earlier and it wasn't there. The interview is there now. Good looking out!

Advertisement
Yesterday, I asked [MENTION=4334]JohnZarrilli[/MENTION] if publicly agreeing with [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] is therapeutic. Today I'm in therapy. Problem is I'm on a hair trigger and can pull a cyber jack move at the first STFU or GTFOH. He's doing well so far though.

Good for you, addressing the problem professionally.

Thanks... It's still one day at a time. Plus at some point Cane Dynasty is going to show back up and that guy's like crack when it comes to brock. Brock was actually a gentleman during his band and I respect that. He's taken the brunt of Dynasty's jabs.

You right, when is he being released.

He's been released for a day but he's MIA. Maybe he assumed a new identity and likes that one better???

Only one way to find out: Josh Jobe is an upstanding individual and a model student-athlete

...now we wait

Definitely not worried about cornerback anymore with malek young and Michael Jackson emerging and you add to the group with Bandy, dean and Delaney

Love the circlejerk going on here, but not being worried about our CB situation is crazy.

Well, there's nothing to worry about. Take a seat and lay down and tell me what concerns you...

Definitely not worried about cornerback anymore with malek young and Michael Jackson emerging and you add to the group with Bandy, dean and Delaney

Love the circlejerk going on here, but not being worried about our CB situation is crazy.

Bringing in an all American grad transfer who already has a draft grade on him, young started the last 5 games last season pretty much and Michael Jackson has shown flashes and is emerging this spring. Not to mention the addition of consensus 4 star recruits juco db jhavontae dean and Trajan bandy. That will be a solid top 5 at cornerback. Also we know they will be coached up because of Mike rumph

Good for you, addressing the problem professionally.

Thanks... It's still one day at a time. Plus at some point Cane Dynasty is going to show back up and that guy's like crack when it comes to brock. Brock was actually a gentleman during his band and I respect that. He's taken the brunt of Dynasty's jabs.

He's been released for a day but he's MIA. Maybe he assumed a new identity and likes that one better???

Only one way to find out: Josh Jobe is an upstanding individual and a model student-athlete

...now we wait
LMAO!!!

Advertisement
Last season we were worried about LB and CB, we excelled with True FR and unknown players. This staff has the ability to find solutions to the problem. I keep saying, unknown doesn't mean bad. We're gonna get better and better with a different level of confidence from the players. It's an environment where talent excels.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

...now we wait
LMAO!!!

Maybe he is MIA, as he is completing his mat drills before meeting up with Brock.

Bringing in an all American grad transfer who already has a draft grade on him, young started the last 5 games last season pretty much and Michael Jackson has shown flashes and is emerging this spring. Not to mention the addition of consensus 4 star recruits juco db jhavontae dean and Trajan bandy. That will be a solid top 5 at cornerback. Also we know they will be coached up because of Mike rumph

he was an FCS All American, big difference. I like him, but he's not proven against the kind of talent he will now be facing weekly. And beyond Delaney, our most proven CB is Young, a 5'9 corner that although looked good towards the end of the year, isn't a proven player in anyway either. He looked as good as Redwine did at CB 2 years ago, and we all saw that Redwine is a liability at CB in his second year. And Michael Jackson hasn't done **** either…..

I think our CB will be helped immensely by the fact that we have arguably the best front 7 in the nation, but our CB is a liability until it proves differently.

Advertisement

With Delaney and Dean added into the mix along with Bandy, from the depth perspective, I think CB has improved a lot versus last year, even with losing Elder. Now if one or two of them step-up to fill Elder's role as a playmaker, we are in really good shape.

With Delaney and Dean added into the mix along with Bandy, from the depth perspective, I think CB has improved a lot versus last year, even with losing Elder. Now if one or two of them step-up to fill Elder's role as a playmaker, we are in really good shape.

lol. Elder was the best player on our team last year.

Going into 2016 we had one really good CB and a host of question marks.

Going into 2017 we have one really good CB and a host of question marks.

Advertisement

lol. Elder was the best player on our team last year.

So what? The prior year it was Artie Burns, he left and Elder stepped up. Colbert proved to be real solid, but was completely unknown. Young was a Fr.

This year we know Young can be solid, we added #1 JuCo CB, a grad transfer with a draftable grade (AKA NFL talent) looking to play his way into a better draft spot, and an elite CB prospect in Bandy.

Even with losing Elder, I don't see how CB is a bigger worry this year as opposed to last. It's not about one guy, it's about having options on both sides and we do.

Really liking the idea of Jaquan and Redwine back there at safety for the next couple years.

I'm happy with Johnson and Redwine, both can ball, but Redwine size and speed more suited for Safety. He'll be a fast Safety. That said I'm even more excited about our two 2017 Safeties, Carter and Smith. They are more physically gifted and bonified thumpers!

Young has the speed needed to play CB. Redwine didn't. Delaney may not be Corn but we don't need to place Corn. We need our DL to play like they did the last few games of the year. They do that and our DB issues won't look so bad in 2017.

Advertisement

he was an FCS All American, big difference. I like him, but he's not proven against the kind of talent he will now be facing weekly. And beyond Delaney, our most proven CB is Young, a 5'9 corner that although looked good towards the end of the year, isn't a proven player in anyway either. He looked as good as Redwine did at CB 2 years ago, and we all saw that Redwine is a liability at CB in his second year. And Michael Jackson hasn't done **** either…..

I think our CB will be helped immensely by the fact that we have arguably the best front 7 in the nation, but our CB is a liability until it proves differently.

False he balled against fsu when they played and was shutting **** down. Also against south carolina

It's better than it was last year though with Dee Delany Jhavonte Dean and Trajan Bandy coming in along with the progression of Malek Young and Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back