RUMOR: Sources tell me that Lashlee is staying, will receive major pay increase & co-HC title; changes to defensive staff as well

Here’s an old thread on Lashlee to refresh your memory (and maybe others in here as well):

As a matter of fact, why don’t you check post #50? It’s your post
I forgot you were situating yourself as an info guy last year after all your goofy troll posts since then. Still not buying Bob Anae.

Advertisement
So gonna guess the BOT is consulted, after Blake, when staff changes are desired. Easy for Manny go in on the offense, but the defense has his fingerprints all over it. It's the elephant in the room - the athletics side knows changes are needed, but wouldn't Manny need to go before the BOT with tail tucked between his legs to make it happen?
It’s a mixed bag. A couple of the BOT members are very vocal about the importance of the football program to the university and revenue. Others really don’t care.

the vocal ones play a bigger role than just consulted I would say. For example after least season, there was lots of discussion from the BOT that led to the whole chief of staff thing. But to be clear that was pretty much an order from the BOT downwards, so they do have some sway when they choose to use it. Now, whether they use their power enough or not is a different discussion lol.

Last edited:
I forgot you were situating yourself as an info guy last year after all your goofy troll posts since then. Still not buying Bob Anae.
You can troll and also post information from sources, the two aren’t mutually exclusive. For example, doesn’t Cribby also “troll” by posting referential **** like songs he likes vs actually stating information? Doesn’t mean he’s not credible.

I just innocently troll sometimes to spice things up and get some reaction out of this bunch - no harm no foul.

Advertisement
You can troll and also post information from sources, the two aren’t mutually exclusive. For example, doesn’t Cribby also “troll” by posting referential **** like songs he likes vs actually stating information? Doesn’t mean he’s not credible.

I just innocently troll sometimes to spice things up and get some reaction out of this bunch - no harm no foul.
Like I said, I have no beef with your troll game. I completely forgot you were involved in the insider cavalcade on here. I don’t take the insider stuff seriously enough to remember all the rotating insider cast of characters.

I don’t think Cribby is trolling. I think he’s just trying to let us know something good is coming.

It’s a mixed bag. A couple of the BOT members are very vocal about the importance of the football program to the university and revenue. Others really don’t care.

the vocal ones play a bigger role than just consulted I would say. For example after least season, there was lots of discussion from the BOT that led to the whole chief of staff thing. But to be clear that was pretty much an order from the BOT downwards, so they do have some sway.
While believing coaching changes are needed on the defensive side of the ball, my concern is that sufficient funds may not be available to supplant current staff member (s) with QUALITY replacements.

Like I said, I have no beef with your troll game. I completely forgot you were involved in the insider cavalcade on here. I don’t take the insider stuff seriously enough to remember all the rotating insider cast of characters.

I don’t think Cribby is trolling. I think he’s just trying to let us know something good is coming.

I had to Google cavalcade but it makes sense - no beef over here either except some of your posts re: anal *** frighten me a little bit.

I myself am not closely plugged in, I just know two folks who are pretty close, so I always try to caveat any information I give this site. Peace!

Advertisement

When i bump that thread it’ll all make sense. In two years that’s the first time I’ve done something like that . It would be trolling if it were over nothing. Btw I’ll bump this too lol.

I had to Google cavalcade but it makes sense - no beef over here either except some of your posts re: anal *** frighten me a little bit.

I myself am not closely plugged in, I just know two folks who are pretty close, so I always try to caveat any information I give this site. Peace!
I’ve always liked you back to your days on the hardwood at UM.

I LOL at the anal *** example. Ive followed your info Darius and I remember your info with Enos...

Your 👍 in my book

Advertisement
When i bump that thread it’ll all make sense. In two years that’s the first time I’ve done something like that . It would be trolling if it were over nothing. Btw I’ll bump this too lol.
I’m a buyer of Cribby stock. Always. You’ve built enough goodwill with me, old friend. I know you must be sitting on something pretty big, and I’m not talking Uncle Cletus’s tumescence, in order for you to start a teaser thread.

Advertisement
Lashlee wouldn’t have been shut out by Louisiana Tech with Perry at quarterback. Take that to the bank.
Yeah, Perry throwing a pick in his limited time this past season proves he would've led a drive that would've put points up.

At least you didn't go off the edge with a win.

Take King out of the offense this past season and it looks like Enos is still here.
Offense this year looks nothing like last from a schematic point of view... Also you can pretty much say that about every offense.. take a Top 10 college QB out of it and of course it will get worse lol

Advertisement
Back