rumor mill-Chud

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
any legs to him possibly serving in a CEO type roll for football @Cribby ? Allegedly a brilliant mind. NFL experience as coordinator and HC. Also understands the UM culture. Played TE during JJ's and Erickson's tenure. Coached at UM as well as an OC. Currently BC's "special asst." to HC . BC is 4-0 right now so are having a pretty good year thus far.

Advertisement
any legs to him possibly serving in a CEO type roll for football @Cribby ? Allegedly a brilliant mind. NFL experience as coordinator and HC. Also understands the UM culture. Played TE during JJ's and Erickson's tenure. Coached at UM as well as an OC. Currently BC's "special asst." to HC . BC is 4-0 right now so are having a pretty good year thus far.
Chud is working for BC???

That’s just wrong on so many levels. I still think he got a raw deal with the Browns.

Advertisement
Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chud is working for BC???

That’s just wrong on so many levels. I still think he got a raw deal with the Browns.
He is. Not sure he is interested in coaching anymore though

Advertisement
I wonder if this was the other name Cribby had heard

I've always liked Chud, but the athletic dept needs a thorough ***** from top to bottom. Don't need to see any former Canes attach their names to this sinking ship.

Makes me wonder why Ed Reed did. I think former alumuni/players have a deep love for the U and want to try to salvage the sinking ship. Once that generation passes i think the U will be truly done. No one will give a fk anymore.

Advertisement
Back