*Rumor* Larkin declares/disputes rumor/Decision Sunday

Oh Snap

joejoejoejoe
RT @caneswatch Don't know when the decision is going to be announced but Shane Larkin is not coming back to UM.

172.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shane Thank for a great year....BUT you everything to gain by coming back.....From gaining Fans to showing the world your the number 1 PG ....Another year will help you with Coach L not to mention putting more history into UM basketball with your name in it. ....We hope to see you next year in a Hurricane uniform and Lead us to that title.....

I wish him well, fantastic player and great representative of the program, a winner in every sense of the word. I hope he comes back, but let's face it, he's gone.

Advertisement
i doubt he holds a presser to come back but his dad did play all 4 years at UofM before going pro. like father like son?

Larkin wouldnt be the best PG in the draft next year. Harrison and Smart willbe battling for that

Advertisement
Shane Thank for a great year....BUT you everything to gain by coming back.....From gaining Fans to showing the world your the number 1 PG ....Another year will help you with Coach L not to mention putting more history into UM basketball with your name in it. ....We hope to see you next year in a Hurricane uniform and Lead us to that title.....

i respect your passion but i disagree w u about him gaining everything by coming back. Marcus Smart already decided to return to school. Larkins stock is high right now and he could drop if he has a bad year (injury, etc) next year. he wont be getting any taller next year and he will get stronger in the NBA. i hope he comes back but it would be stupid if his goal is to play in the NBA. He already has the fans and no one would be mad at him if he left. he was the reason we even had success and i thank him for that but i would not hold it against him if he left.

Advertisement
I understand he's gone, I understand he's not getting taller, though technically he still could, but will he really not improve his draft stock if he goes out next year and averages 25 ppg, 5-7 apg, shoots 50% from the field, 40-45% from 3s and leads a young inexperienced Miami team to a decent or better year?

I understand he's gone, I understand he's not getting taller, though technically he still could, but will he really not improve his draft stock if he goes out next year and averages 25 ppg, 5-7 apg, shoots 50% from the field, 40-45% from 3s and leads a young inexperienced Miami team to a decent or better year?

Of course he could improve his draft stock, it is stupid to think otherwise. Unless a kid is the guaranteed first pick (where there is nowhere else to go) then a kid can improve.

In this case, Shane isn't guaranteed to be a first round pick so let's leave it at that.

it doesn't matter where he gets drafted, it matters if his game is ready to play in the NBA. if so, go. if not, the question becomes do you get better development in the D league/overseas or at UM?

It does matter where he's drafted. Teams draft guys late with every intention of sending the guy directly to the D league or Europe without giving them a chance

Advertisement
Back