(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
brady is the one that WANTED tedy lmao. Bro you don't know what you don't know so i'll give you that

stick up for brady all you want, nobody is dogging him

he just hasn't made it happen yet, that's facts
he never made it happen at lsu, yet i dont know ****. lmao

im not dogging him either. you just fault him for not calling his own offense on a **** team with a **** head coach. its amazing, really.

Advertisement
he can be great, my only point is he hasn't been yet. you're getting way too defensive pal. If he's a family friend then I haven't shown any disrespect.

however i'm not going to sit here and pretend he's been excellent after watching him call plays for the last two years either.

I hope we get him and I hope he kills it, just saying there are question marks. I get that you have rose colored glasses on, but nothing I'm saying is biased or unfair.

View attachment 166554
If he was the OC in Buffalo, Chargers, or any of the more high powered ones and was vanilla I could understand that, but what would you like him to run with the talent that is in Carolina? Got to also understand the talent that’s there. Ruhle wants a bland cloud of dust running O.

Advertisement
If he was the OC in Buffalo, Chargers, or any of the more high powered ones and was vanilla I could understand that, but what would you like him to run with the talent that is in Carolina? Got to also understand the talent that’s there. Ruhle wants a bland cloud of dust running O.
if you need elite talent to be a good OC then you're not a good OC

Advertisement
its the same with nunez a few weeks ago. no one in here knows, so no point in being upset, ****y or disappointed.

this board really blows its own mind at times.

Came for Joe Brady news. Left because of the Joe Brady debate.

Came back for the is Zbrod an insider argument.
There is no argument. This board lost privileges with me years ago for the way I was treated in ‘18. I only put up what I knew for the last couple months and I’m headed right poster status.

To be fair the first 4-5 games that offense was humming when CMC was healthy and so was Darnold. After that it hit a wall.

Advertisement
His offense is basically the Saints offense with some variations.

The thing I like about it most is how he utilizes the backs in the passing game. To the point where Saban said their RB was basically the key to their success.

Sure, we do not have an Edwards-Helaire...
... BUT against most ACC competition Rooster and Chaney might look almost as good as he did in 2019.

Sign him up pronto and lets get a DC.

rhule is a knucklehead for wanting to run the ball 30 times.

he will get canned soon enough if he doesnt see the light.

Whatever happened to your guarantee that Cristobal wasn't coming?
I can assure you, indeed I promise you, that my general pessimism about the University of Miami making big boy moves does not change the fact that Joe Brady has never had one successful season calling plays and every single person on that list has multiple successful seasons.

Advertisement
Back