Ruiz Stadium update?

Advertisement
Advertisement

“All of us good, law-abiding, tax payers who vote in all elections and love our community, our State, and our County know well some “strange” forces are trying to take over Tropical Park, our sacrosanct regional park…”

Sacrosanct means too important or valuable to be interfered with; so, is that the reason this park is barely touched? Lol

My guy said way too many words & I get suspicious of ppl who put on theatrics to make a point. I’ve seen this dog & pony show way too many times by politicians. Chit is said publicly w/ way too many words, & privately w/ way too many Blue Faces. Just looking at some of the replies, looks like many see the same chit. Tropical Park ain’t never been or will never be considered “Central Park.” Lol.

Advertisement
From a decibel standpoint I don’t think it’s possible that the orange bowl is louder than hard rock. Roof, Ob open end zone, etc. The glorious part of the OB was not only was it very loud but it felt like it was about to come down at times. Special place no doubt but from an acoustic standpoint I don’t see how the orange bowl is louder than hard rock. The dolphins and hurricanes have just sucked at Joe Robbie, land shark, hard rock etc

OB was built like a suspension bridge... once it got rocking, the old lady had her own harmonic vib.
Scary though at times on the upper deck.

Advertisement
“All of us good, law-abiding, tax payers who vote in all elections and love our community, our State, and our County know well some “strange” forces are trying to take over Tropical Park, our sacrosanct regional park…”

Sacrosanct means too important or valuable to be interfered with; so, is that the reason this park is barely touched? Lol

My guy said way too many words & I get suspicious of ppl who put on theatrics to make a point. I’ve seen this dog & pony show way too many times by politicians. Chit is said publicly w/ way too many words, & privately w/ way too many Blue Faces. Just looking at some of the replies, looks like many see the same chit. Tropical Park ain’t never been or will never be considered “Central Park.” Lol.
They are full of ****. It's like the people who cry about a restaurant closure, but haven't been there in 20 years despite being two blocks away.

Advertisement
I remember the pushback when Miami FC wanted to build their stadium and that was for a new team with David Beckham on board in ownership. I feel like people aren’t going to want to give tropical park up to become a football stadium since there already is one in Miami Gardens.

Not trying to be a negative nancy and if people show me compelling evidence to change my view I’m willing to, I just haven’t seen it yet besides a few people here telling me that’s it’s popular

What’s the deal w the Marlins arena? I’ve only been once or twice and I don’t think there is any space to tailgate is that true?

Has playing there in small games been discussed?

Nvm just looked it up and it said no tailgating. I haven’t been following the stadium stuff since I don’t really see how they’d get it done and don’t want to get too excited about something until it seems realistic

I remember the pushback when Miami FC wanted to build their stadium and that was for a new team with David Beckham on board in ownership. I feel like people aren’t going to want to give tropical park up to become a football stadium since there already is one in Miami Gardens.

Not trying to be a negative nancy and if people show me compelling evidence to change my view I’m willing to, I just haven’t seen it yet besides a few people here telling me that’s it’s popular
im not getting excited till I see the land handed over lol. till then its as real as Santa

Advertisement
Back