Ruiz Stadium update?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha! Don't you ever associate a gem of a man like Johnny Q with this hater just because they share a surname!

I did really crack up that you referenced that show though. My sister was one of the reoccurring actors on it. Spent a lot of time in diners in Jersey.
Wow!! My favorite actress was Traci...played awesome roles

Advertisement
Hard to believe that the OB got “ much louder” than HRS the night we played ND. I mean we were not even at the half and ND fans were plugging their ears and leaving early. It was loud as af! It was’t just about the opponent or the ranking. That was a decade and a half of frustration being let out.
It didn't. The OB was maybe a decimal louder.

I don't care what anyone says whatsoever...
The Loudest games and Moments I've ever heard were at the OB....From 89 ND, 82 Dolphins (with A.J Duhe pick6 against Jets) to Hester KO vs UF...and the 91 Klingler game.
How did you leave out the Dolphins / Bears game which is the loudest Dolphin game ever played at the OB. I remember yelling to my brother next to me and he couldn't hear a word I was saying.

Advertisement
I was at both games and your just wrong. The crowd may have been more crazy in 89 because there were no cell phones back then. But as far as pure noise 2017 was right there.
It was even louder than 94 FSU..

Advertisement
So. What's common denominator for all those games?? I think we all know, if Stadiums are full to capacity, they're loud!
Well, that’s true but the Orange Bowl was right on the field and went straight up. The closed end of the stadium was one of the loudest anywhere.

Advertisement
Back