Ruiz Stadium update?

Advertisement
I’m for the new stadium.
But when did the end zone paint color font sht become an isssue?

5CEAA71B-A4EB-4135-BD41-BD7AFAD22118.jpeg

People have absolutely brought it up before along with the decision to not go with common color orange seats….
i think this is very fixable. there a ton of cosmetic dress that they can make to the stadium on game day to make it feel like a UM stadium. i am going to address this with Rad, among other things including the ticketing app/process, which sucks

Advertisement
The university was there before the Dolphins and that stadium never looked like it belonged to someone else like HRS.
Listen that stadium definitely has some amazing Dolphins history. I mean Flipper would jump out of a tank in the end zone when the Dolphins scored. It was always the Hurricanes stadium but the Dolphins had historic games there as well.

lol the Steelers domt own Heinz field. tje county does. It’s a public stadium. Dolphins actually own hard rock

the bucs don’t own rj. the county does.

the city of Philly owns linc. K so what’s next on the arguments and stupid talking points I can shut down

Did you start tailgating early?

It doesn't matter who owns it, the point was that it's a jointly used stadium where both teams have their own logo's in the endzone unlike our generic lazy *** MIAMI.

Advertisement
Listen that stadium definitely has some amazing Dolphins history. I mean Flipper would jump out of a tank in the end zone when the Dolphins scored. It was always the Hurricanes stadium but the Dolphins had historic games there as well.
That wasn’t my point.

Did you start tailgating early?

It doesn't matter who owns it, the point was that it's a jointly used stadium where both teams have their own logo's in the endzone unlike our generic lazy *** MIAMI.
Lol you didn’t understand that those schools aren’t playing in a pro sports owned building. Miami is. The fins control all of it. It absolutely matters who owns and operates the stadium.

Lol you didn’t understand that those schools aren’t playing in a pro sports owned building. Miami is. The fins control all of it. It absolutely matters who owns and operates the stadium.

In fairness, The Steelers & Eagles are the operating partners for their home field. It’s no different than The Coliseum being owned by The County, but SC is the operating partner. The Steelers & Eagles have complete say so over the everyday operations of their respective stadiums. With that being said, these teams have chosen to allow their collegiate tenants to operate the stadium as their own come Saturdays or Thursdays.

So yes, it absolutely does matter who own & operates the stadium, & Ross have shown from the color schemes, to the end zones, to other features that The Hurricanes r nothing more than another business venture for his pockets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In fairness, The Steelers & Eagles are the operating partners for their home field. It’s no different than The Coliseum being owned by The County, but SC is the operating partner. The Steelers & Eagles have complete say so over the everyday operation of their respective stadiums. With that being said, these teams have chosen to allow their collegiate tenants to operate the stadium as their own come Saturdays or Thursdays.

So yes, it absolutely does matter who own & operates the stadium, & Ross have shown from the color scheme, to the end zones, to other features that The Hurricanes r nothing more than another business venture for his pockets.
You can see that all the way from Cali but we got clowns in South Florida who refuse to see the facts.

In fairness, The Steelers & Eagles are the operating partners for their home field. It’s no different than The Coliseum being owned by The County, but SC is the operating partner. The Steelers & Eagles have complete say so over the everyday operation of their respective stadiums. With that being said, these teams have chosen to allow their collegiate tenants to operate the stadium as their own come Saturdays or Thursdays.

So yes, it absolutely does matter who own & operates the stadium, & Ross have shown from the color scheme, to the end zones, to other features that The Hurricanes r nothing more than another business venture for his pockets.
Okay. Idc about the endzone paint lol. It’s dumb to cry about. Ross isn’t a Miami native nor is he a Miami grad. His focus is on the fins and only that. It doesn’t stop anyone else from building Miami a home. I am a fins fan so idc if we share or don’t. If it helps the fins as well I’m good. Ruiz plans are nice but like I said we will see if he gets the county to give him the land. If they say no, it doesn’t matter which firm he hired to draw up designs. Also, I believe Wayne was the original owner we signed our lease w. We didn’t have end ones then either.

Okay. Idc about the endzone paint lol. It’s dumb to cry about. Ross isn’t a Miami native nor is he a Miami grad. His focus is on the fins and only that. It doesn’t stop anyone else from building Miami a home. I am a fins fan so idc if we share or don’t. If it helps the fins as well I’m good. Ruiz plans are nice but like I said we will see if he gets the county to give him the land. If they say no, it doesn’t matter which firm he hired to draw up designs. Also, I believe Wayne was the original owner we signed our lease w. We didn’t have end ones then either.

I feel what u’re saying, but I was giving context to your QP. The Steelers & Eagles not owning their respective stadiums have zero to do w/ these stadiums looking & feeling like Pitt Panthers & Temple Owls when they play b/c both The Steelers & Eagles org allow the collegiate tenants to have full access on their game days.

Also, I’m pretty sure Lurie is a Bostonian through & through w/ no ties to Temple. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement

We all know who owns/runs the stadium, the discussion was about what schools also have this issue.. If stupid *** city and county owned governments can do it, I'm sure the mighty Dolphins can do it. When the Hurricanes season is over they do the turquoise end zones, they are just too lazy and cheap to do it, the point was they have the ability to, not who runs it.

We all know who owns/runs the stadium, the discussion was about what schools also have this issue.. If stupid *** city and county owned governments can do it, I'm sure the mighty Dolphins can do it. When the Hurricanes season is over they do the turquoise end zones, they are just too lazy and cheap to do it, the point was they have the ability to, not who runs it.
We gonna cry bout endzones who no one ever notices? Come on now, there are more reasons to wanting a home than paint lol

We gonna cry bout endzones who no one ever notices? Come on now, there are more reasons to wanting a home than paint lol

Its almost like you don't even read and want to argue... Everyone wants a stadium, no ones crying, if ****e *** Pitt and Temple can get there's done then Miami can too. Nothing wrong with wanting to make HRS look more like our house on gameday.

Advertisement
Back