Ruiz Stadium update?

Cot ****, I just want a stadium I/We can call Home, like the OB. HRS just does not do it for me. I like the place a lot, but I certainly would love to have a REAL home for my Canes. Hope it flies through like bad night out at a Mexican restaurant. In Jesus name, I pray.

Advertisement
So, just to remind the board:

We’re dealing w/ a preeminent, global sports architect firm. Let me repeat; we’re dealing w/ a preeminent architect “firm.”

So let me explain how this work, since, u know, I actually seen this firm’s work upfront:

HKS is not doing some vague rendering. They’ve walked the land, done drone shots, taken in suggestions,& ideas that’s not exclusive to the building owner, but the entire infrastructure that will be involved in this decision. They r not into the business of just doing a “solid” for a concept. If they’ve gotten to this point, there was a green light from somewhere, & I’m not talking Ruiz.

I know this b/c my neighbor is on the city council out here, & he has mad juice. I literally just spoke w/ him about SoFi. We talked about the push back from residents, including permitted parking. We talked about the traffic, bike paths, etc etc. He said , & I quote, when Mr Koenke proposed his idea, the initial reaction was rejection; then we walked the land w/ him, lawyers, developers, planners, & presented us an idea to bring in more revenue for the city; we gave them the OK to develop the plan to present, & the rest was history.

This led to the Clippers doing the same thing, which was even worst than SoFi b/c the city imposed eminent domain on surrounding businesses & multiple apartment complexes housing 100’s of families where their new arena is being built.

But, I’m just saying if we r getting renderings from HKS, someone from The County more than likely was involved to give them the OK to start the proposal aspect.
Well look at this guy 🤣

…and for a multi billionaire who is considering something like this, 100k is like a Frappuccino for most of us.
You don’t create this stadium and tropical park campaign and hire HKS if you’re not serious about this project. Many fail to realize that behind the scenes there is movement and Mario and Rad have given him the green light for this project for a reason. The HRS deal isn’t as great as some think it is and clearly the university of Miami is moving in the direction of leaving eventually.

I'm not

Hard rock is a multi-billion dollar state of the art stadium rivaled by **** near nothing.

It will be sold out if we start winning again, which we should.. so that's out the window.

so we're getting a much smaller stadium, why exactly?
While I may not have the answers to that question, it seems like at a minimum Mario and Radakovich do, so unless you disagree with their hires or knowing what’s best for the program, it seems like the question should be moot.

Advertisement
You don’t create this stadium and tropical park campaign and hire HKS if you’re not serious about this project. Many fail to realize that behind the scenes there is movement and Mario and Rad have given him the green light for this project for a reason. The HRS deal isn’t as great as some think it is and clearly the university of Miami is moving in the direction of leaving eventually.
I have no other information than simple logic that the creation of options is way better than not having options…

I believe Mario and Rad would agree.

Anyone on Twitter know who this dude is? He’s getting lit up. Has over 18 k followers.

Attachments

• C16D06E2-55A5-4395-A377-10D25F135EFF.png
    C16D06E2-55A5-4395-A377-10D25F135EFF.png
    438.2 KB · Views: 230
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Shame on u, my ninja. Like fr fr. Blood u posting some chit from February of this yr, acting like this brand new in response to the tweet? Be better, my ninja.

Furthermore, the chick didn’t say no; she gave everyone a political answer. If it was a no, she would’ve said “this is not remotely a possibility.”

Shouldnt be too bad..unlike that loser u of m guy who celebrates the gators championship season the day before we take the field. We can do better than hrs.

Some in our fan base like to be stuck in mediocrity while getting bent over w/ no Vaseline.

Thank God we have real leadership who see a bigger picture vs. minimalist thinking.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back