Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

If you all care so much about the stonk price, why won't you take a $10,000.00 position and drive it up?
a 10,000 position wouldn't even move the needle a tiny bit. Really, if all these guys think the business is going to go belly up. They should go open a massive short position. Put their money where their mouth is. Maybe they already have done that and are just spreading FUD to help their positions.

Advertisement
Would like to know who any other businesses in So Fla paying for use of an athlete's NIL are. Ruiz is the only player as far as I've heard. Certainly, the only one who has gotten any notice/publicity (which is, after all, the name of the game).
Dan Lambert pays every player on the roster 1k/month to put stuff from his gym on their social media. That was in the Herald, and a topic here (only way I would have found out, because I don't have twitter). I get that a thousand dollars a month isn't going to reel in Rashada, but it just shows that Ruiz is certainly not the only one making public NIL deals with Miami athletes.

The NHL team very publicly signed a deal with King last year. To my knowledge, Jon Ruiz does not own a BMW dealership. And, yet, TVD is whippin a 7 Series. I am sure there are more examples.

Again, there are a number of reputable posters here that have said Miami's NIL deals are not solely contingent on Ruiz - but, sure, if MSP goes **** up, then lets fold the progrum.

Dan Lambert pays every player on the roster 1k/month to put stuff from his gym on their social media. That was in the Herald, and a topic here (only way I would have found out, because I don't have twitter). I get that a thousand dollars a month isn't going to reel in Rashada, but it just shows that Ruiz is certainly not the only one making public NIL deals with Miami athletes.

The NHL team very publicly signed a deal with King last year. To my knowledge, Jon Ruiz does not own a BMW dealership. And, yet, TVD is whippin a 7 Series. I am sure there are more examples.

Again, there are a number of reputable posters here that have said Miami's NIL deals are not solely contingent on Ruiz - but, sure, if MSP goes **** up, then lets fold the progrum.
Glad to hear that other So Fla businesses are involved in NIL. Where would we be without Mr, Ruiz though? A somewhat scary prospect to consider.

Advertisement
Someone else can answer this, and even though I’m a big Ruiz supporter, this is not for the retail investor. You just don’t have the stomach for it
I actually feel being a Canes fan for so long would be great practice for the potential rollercoaster this stock will go through

Advertisement
I have NO agenda regarding Ruiz ... I am simply looking at PUBLIC DOCUMENTS that indicate that MSPR is nowhere near in any condition to be even sniffing profitability. The balance sheet is a disaster. The company was founded in 2014. Every place you look for information on Ruiz dealings there are a series of bankruptcies, foreclosures, and this deal where 29 million shares of CLASS A COMMON stock are the total market float, yet executives of the company own another 900 million shares of Class A common, and Ruiz and Quesada own a combined 3 billion shares of Class V Stock. How does anybody in their right mind take the $10 a share value that was the pre-merger market price on a 12 million share float and use that $10 to value the 3 billion shares of Class V stock? Ludicrous. Sure ... 2 years from now IF the payment recovery business becomes more efficient and doesn't cost $2-3 in expenses for every dollar of revenue (as it is currently) then maybe it can become a company with $1 billion in revenue and a profit margin. That is a huge leap from what the current operating statements indicate ... and I don't give a rats *** about "stock price" I am talking about $8 million in first quarter revenue with an operating loss before interest of $3.5 million and then $10.4 million in interest expense on top of that. A $14 million dollar operating loss in the first quarter on $8 million in revenue. I have NO freaking agenda with Ruiz. Couldn't give a ****. HE is the one making the noise, I am a Canes fan, he is riding on the Canes coat tails. I used to work in the securities industry ... so I am ASKING OBVIOUS QUESTIONS regarding the legitimate viability of his operation.
Sooooo.......we byke?

Yeah waiting for an answer lol. #trap

Either way, my too shallow and too early observation is that it has support hovering right around a dollar. It closed up 9% today at $1.11. I’ll be interested in how this develops over the next few months.

Of course most of the Twitter twats attacking Ruiz, don’t even understand the concept of support when it comes to stocks, so that may be lost on them anyway.

Advertisement
I'm going to open a strip club and call it pink sheets.

Even though this made me laugh, I actually like the idea. Location would be key, it would have to be in a area frequented by market mavens. If I were ever to open a strip club I might consider it, although that’s not an option for me if I want to continue to live in this current household.

Advertisement
Either way, my too shallow and too early observation is that it has support hovering right around a dollar. It closed up 9% today at $1.11. I’ll be interested in how this develops over the next few months.

Of course most of the Twitter twats attacking Ruiz, don’t even understand the concept of support when it comes to stocks, so that may be lost on them anyway.
Does NASDAQ have a $2 requirement?

Advertisement
Back