Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Big time speculation when there are no earnings to go by here. I would only own this in the short term. Put in buy order beneath the current price and put in a sell order for the desired price. Only risk what you are willing to part with.

Advertisement
This is not a response to you. Since I know you understand what is going on, but I am quoting you since you have the chart right here. Anyone that this worries, needs to go take a look at most of the IPOs/SPACs from this year, especially tech/speculative. They have been getting crushed. This is not exclusive to Ruiz and will most likely bounce back once people rotate back into stocks like this. This is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Look at Coin down 82% and hoow down 74%. These were literally 2 of the most talked about IPOs of the year

MSP is pre-revenue. It's not a good time to be pre-revenue. Once they start flowing next year they will get a proper valuation based on forward PE. Right now there isn't enough liquidity out there and certainly no appetite to be early on pre-revenue ventures.

This stock price dip affects Ruiz... not at all. He is the majority shareholder and his firm will take a 20% rip on all recoveries. He's not trying to exit. People think he's wealthy now? Lol. He could end up top 25 in the world by then. Revisit this in 3-5 years when things are flowing.

Regardless, before this deal he was a billionaire from what I understand, NOT including MSP. Now there is an actual market valuation, he is worth close to $10B. And Gators think there is something to gloat about. :)

The only thing that matters is that John Ruiz can do whatever he f'ing wants in this world right now. Buy a widebody 767 and turn it into one of the nicest PJs in the world? Check. Hire over 100 UM kids to promote Life Wallet? Check. Buy a $50M Gables Estate Waterfront estate/resort? Check. Buy the Dolphins? Buy the Marlins? Build UM a stadium? Surround UF with homeless shelters? All easily within his financial capabilities.

Last edited:
Big time speculation when there are no earnings to go by here. I would only own this in the short term. Put in buy order beneath the current price and put in a sell order for the desired price. Only risk what you are willing to part with.
You would most likely lose very big then. This is the type of stock you buy with money you are willing to lose and let it sit for 5-10 years and hope it turns into a 10 bagger.

Also, why in the world would you buy, in the short term, a stock that is going down(a buy order beneath current price). Literally every TA style has you not buying when a stock breaks a resistance level or a new all time low. etc. If you really wanted to day trade this thing. You should put a buy order in when it starts trending up and a stop loss at the previous candles low.

MSP is pre-revenue. It's not a good time to be pre-revenue. Once they start flowing next year they will get a proper valuation based on forward PE. Right now there isn't enough liquidity out there and certainly no appetite to be early on pre-revenue ventures.

This stock price dip affects Ruiz... not at all. He is the majority shareholder and his firm will take a 20% rip on all recoveries. He's not trying to exit. People think he's wealthy now? Lol. He could end up top 25 in the world by then. Revisit this in 3-5 years when things are flowing.

Regardless, before this deal he was a billionaire from what I understand, NOT including MSP. Now there is an actual market valuation, he is worth close to $10B. And Gators think there is something to gloat about. :)

The only thing that matters is that John Ruiz can do whatever he f'ing wants in this word right now. Buy a widebody 767 and turn it into one of the nicest PJs in the world? Check. Hire over 100 UM kids to promote Life Wallet? Check. Buy a $50M Gables Estate Waterfront estate/resort? Check. Buy the Dolphins? Buy the Marlins? Build UM a stadium? Surround UF with homeless shelters? All easily within his financial capabilities.
**** buying the Dolphins and the Marlins, but those homeless shelters would be a welcome improvement..

The only thing that matters is that John Ruiz can do whatever he f'ing wants in this word right now. Buy a widebody 767 and turn it into one of the nicest PJs in the world? Check. Hire over 100 UM kids to promote Life Wallet? Check. Buy a $50M Gables Estate Waterfront estate/resort? Check. Buy the Dolphins? Buy the Marlins? Build UM a stadium? Surround UF with homeless shelters? All easily within his financial capabilities.
Yup you are exactly correct. This is just a terrible time to be in a tech/medical/spac. Ruiz is just going to hold this tight until they rotate back into this and will most likely ride this up big time. If this is really as revolutionary as people think. This could be a 3 figure stock in the future.

This is like when warren buffets dip a tiny bit and the media says "warren buffet just lost 1 billion dollars". No he didn't and are you going to post another article when he "gains 1 billion tomorrow"?

And as you said, either way, he can buy us a full roster of players for a million each, until he dies and still be richer than the richest UF booster.

Advertisement
E24F0217-4D58-402A-B07D-2074BA8C78A4.png

You would most likely lose very big then. This is the type of stock you buy with money you are willing to lose and let it sit for 5-10 years and hope it turns into a 10 bagger.

Also, why in the world would you buy, in the short term, a stock that is going down(a buy order beneath current price). Literally every TA style has you not buying when a stock breaks a resistance level or a new all time low. etc. If you really wanted to day trade this thing. You should put a buy order in when it starts trending up and a stop loss at the previous candles low.
I am looking at this to be a volatile stock. I would put in the buy below the current price. The more risk averse the lower the buy order. Once turning a good profit, sell ASAP.

I am looking at this to be a volatile stock. I would put in the buy below the current price. The more risk averse the lower the buy order. Once tirning a good profit, sell ASAP.
I say this with all due respect. Have you only recently started day trading within the past 10 or so years? Because your method goes against pretty much all TA used by day traders and is a great way to lose your shirt, if you are in anything, but the crazy bull market we had the past 10 years or so. where you can pretty much just buy anything reasonable and day trade it for a profit.

Advertisement
I say this with all due respect. Have you only recently started day trading within the past 10 or so years? Because your method goes against pretty much all TA used by day traders and is a great way to lose your shirt, if you are in anything, but the crazy bull market we had the past 10 years or so. where you can pretty much just buy anything reasonable and day trade it for a profit.
I don’t touch penny stocks or even day trade. I do large caps for long term. Done so since the mid 1990s. I am saying if I touched this stock, that’s what I would do.

I don’t touch penny stocks or even day trade. I do large caps for long term. Done so since the mid 1990s. I am saying if I touched this stock, that’s what I would do.
Which is understandable. Long term large cap stocks. You can do pretty much whatever you want. "set a low buy order, hope it touches, if not no big deal. If it blows through my buy order I like the stocks financials so I can hold it for 10 years and turn a profit".

However, that doesn't work for day trading and the method you described is terrible terrible advice. This is not me being disrespectful to you. I just don't want others to try that method you described. Since its literally gambling, but with the odds against you. At least by going with technical analysis you swing the odds in your favor. Day trading a stock, by putting a buy order below the current price. No matter how risky. Is a huge no and one of the worst pieces of advice you can give.

Advertisement

This is also not mentioned nearly enough. It's also conveniently ignored by the likes of UiF MBA candidates doing their best Jim Cramer impersonation online as a career in comedy or the management program at Enterprise is all that awaits them with that worthless degree.

This is also not mentioned nearly enough. It's also conveniently ignored by the likes of UiF MBA candidates doing their best Jim Cramer impersonation online as a career in comedy or the management program at Enterprise is all that awaits them with that worthless degree.

This stuff is pretty niche unless you are in finance. I get that people don't fully process it. What I don't get is why so many people who don't are willing to die on a hill pretending that they do.

Advertisement
This stuff is pretty niche unless you are in finance. I get that people don't fully process it. What I don't get is why so many people who don't are willing to die on a hill pretending that they do.
Its because, like fighting. Most men don't want to admit they don't know schit when it comes to finances. Its just like you have guys standing around yelling at Daniel Cormier to do something different, because they think the move they used at the local bar against some fat *** is going to work against Francis Ngannu and they don't want to hurt their fragile ego by admitting they don't know schit about something "manly"like fighting.

Its the same concept here. Everyone likes to think they are masters of finance and "if I only had a little more money I would be the next warren buffet". You see it all the time in the off topic thread with guys claiming they know more than the fed in regards to how to stop inflation and that "if only the middle class controlled the economy with a vote, we would be in much better shape". You then hear their plan and its something you would expect from a 4th grader who just learned the basics of economics in social studies. They just don't want to admit they don't understand the first thing about finance and economics since its "manly" to know about it.

Advertisement
Back