Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement

Oh, ****e, John Ruiz is broke...
1653405708992.png

I keed, I keed, but it hasn't been a good morning...

Oh, ****e, John Ruiz is broke...
View attachment 186913

I keed, I keed, but it hasn't been a good morning...
That's going to be the narrative from our enemies initially here but just remember this- Ruiz's position in MSP right now even after the initial monster dip is essentially still worth more than DOUBLE Mark Cuban's ENTIRE net worth.

When the price was at like $3.80 Ruiz's position was still north of $8 BILLION. It's crept back up to around $4.10/share since I last checked.

That's going to be the narrative from our enemies initially here but just remember this- Ruiz's position in MSP right now even after the initial monster dip is essentially still worth more than DOUBLE Mark Cuban's ENTIRE net worth.

When the price was at like $3.80 Ruiz's position was still north of $8 BILLION. It's crept back up to around $4.10/share since I last checked.
and some Canes fans…

Advertisement
Rebounding and already north of $5 again. I guess we'll still have a football program after all.

Jokes aside, these clowns were going to deem any price below that initial $10 mark as Ruiz "losing everything" or being a fraud. In actuality all we're doing now is determining how many Billions the guy is going to be worth.

When your main hope is cobbling together collectives that might end up being the one thing that actually IS illegal under the NIL then these attacks were always going to be predictable.

Screenshot_20220524-143736_Google.jpg

Rebounding and already north of $5 again. I guess we'll still have a football program after all.

Jokes aside, these clowns were going to deem any price below that initial $10 mark as Ruiz "losing everything" or being a fraud. In actuality all we're doing now is determining how many Billions the guy is going to be worth.

When your main hope is cobbling together collectives that might end up being the one thing that actually IS illegal under the NIL then these attacks were always going to be predictable.

View attachment 186926

This is just not a great time to be in the market, specifically what’s considered the “growth“ section of the market, but that’s all irrelevant in this particular case.

If we were in a bull market right now, these numbers would be different but that’s still irrelevant.

Major take away is this is not a penny stock, and even in the low single digits, Ruiz is still worth billions upon billions.

But what do you expect from the major gaturd antagonists on Twitter whose goal in life is to make $65,000 a year.

You should see some of the comments, such as “oh my God he’s making people lose all their money “, so so stupid. When did Ruiz tell anybody to buy his IPO at the strike price of $10. Nobody is stupid enough to buy into an IPO in today’s market. That is nobody with a lick of common sense. The stock is testing its bottom and will probably stabilize at some price in the near future. The rest will be determined by the long-term viability of the business concept which will take months or possibly years to determine, but in the meantime, this guy is worth billions of dollars.

Advertisement
This is just not a great time to be in the market, specifically what’s considered the “growth“ section of the market, but that’s all irrelevant in this particular case.

If we were in a bull market right now, these numbers would be different but that’s still irrelevant.

Major take away is this is not a penny stock, and even in the low single digits, Ruiz is still worth billions upon billions.

But what do you expect from the major gaturd antagonists on Twitter whose goal in life is to make $65,000 a year.

You should see some of the comments, such as “oh my God he’s making people lose all their money “, so so stupid. When did Ruiz tell anybody to buy his IPO at the strike price of $10. Nobody is stupid enough to buy into an IPO in today’s market. That is nobody with a lick of common sense. The stock is testing its bottom and will probably stabilize at some price in the near future. The rest will be determined by the long-term viability of the business concept which will take months or possibly years to determine, but in the meantime, this guy is worth billions of dollars.
The dude even admitted Ruiz got his money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also Dan Thompson:

“Lol I told you guys Elon and Bezos are frauds and don’t know what they’re doing….”

Dan Thompson
@DKThompson

@UF Grad and current @UFMBA student.

Between "Dan Thompson" and "Blue-Orange Gaytor", we might have found the two most business-illiterate tweeter twats of all time...

Advertisement
Back