Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

So many challenges!!

I can see why you've dedicated 30 posts about this without providing a single shred of evidence to back your extravagent claim.

Lmao.

Officially done with you. You're nothing but a liar and I hate liars.
Yes learning to read better is certainly a challenge for you, but one worth your time.

As per usual you vastly overplayed your hand. We now have 30 posts of you claiming to like Ruiz. So you better not question or talk schit about him again or we can come right back to this convo.

I will gladly be called a liar, by you, if it means I won't have to read your porsts questioning and mocking Ruiz any longer.

Advertisement
Just poking in from the outside I can say he really made himself look bad.... Honestly you should just let it go.. I mean I get you wanna play and all that but the issue has gone from beating a dead horse to cow country...

View attachment 186394.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ya because you obviously don't know the back story.

Weeks ago I offered to pull receipts of him mocking Ruiz. He ran away like a puzzy. Then he comes back in this thread, after Ruiz gets all his money and asks me to pull his receipts. Go find one post, in this thread, were I said I was going to pull his receipts.

Either way, it doesn't matter, I ensured he will not talk schit about Ruiz again, which is worth the handful of people that haven't read his porsts in the past to think I lost.

Just read on another site that as of Monday the new ticker symbol MSPR will be active as the MSP Recovery securities registration has been approved.
super mario nintendo GIF

You disagree with me, then you go back and prove my point. If it was about performance, than the WR dropping all the balls would not be paid as much as the all conference OL.
No more than you proved mine by saying its how they market themselves - this board uses the term Greentree All-American here to show that. Make up your mind, is it how the player "markets" himself or how he's valued by the team?

But wait, I didn't know, as you suggest, that the deal was structured that the athlete had to give money back if they didn't perform, or live up to their billing/expectations! Heck I'm with you then...

No more than you proved mine by saying its how they market themselves - this board uses the term Greentree All-American here to show that. Make up your mind, is it how the player "markets" himself or how he's valued by the team?

But wait, I didn't know, as you suggest, that the deal was structured that the athlete had to give money back if they didn't perform, or live up to their billing/expectations! Heck I'm with you then...
In that case you can say that about any pro athlete. If you have some WR who comes out of college and is considered elite and you pay him 10 million dollars and then he ends up being a bust. He still gets that 10 mil. If you pick some OL up from some D3 college after the draft for 1 mil. And he ends up being a baller he still gets paid 1 mill until the next contract. You don't see OL in the NFL complaining about stuff like that. Why would you expect that in college?

In that hypothetical scenario you mentioned, if the OL starts to do well, next season he can try to restructure his contract and if we don't agree to his terms he can go elsewhere for more money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha. Ruiz influencing the Canes to open the year at one of those neutral site games in Mexico City would be interesting. Preferably against an SEC team so their fanbase would have their comfort level tested a little more than the usual trip to Atlanta or Dallas.

Haha. Ruiz influencing the Canes to open the year at one of those neutral site games in Mexico City would be interesting. Preferably against an SEC team so their fanbase would have their comfort level tested a little more than the usual trip to Atlanta or Dallas.
YES! Someone tweet Ruiz the idea! The 'MSRP Recovery Classic'. Miami vs Arkansas.

Advertisement
Could you imagine the SEC in Mexico. Them yelling at people to speak English. "this is an American sport you speak English in this stadium dad gummit!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back