Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

There is one way to solve this. Receipts. If not you're taking the L here.
Wrong. I offered to pull receipts in a previous thread and he whined like a child. That was much closer to when he was actually mocking Ruiz. Everyone that has read his porsts know he was doing it. I am not going back and digging through his porsts months back to dig them up now.

I don't care enough to do that. I am just happy Ruiz got his money and that Go Canes is going to cry himself to sleep tonight.

Advertisement
It’s not a showdown when someone threatens to do something they can’t because they made it up. Then when called out they make an even bigger *** of themselves.

That’s just a clown show.
At no point did I make anything up. you were the one that brought up receipts weeks later. If you were so confident, you should have told me to do it 2 weeks ago when I offered to do it. You can't demand someone pulls receipts whenever you feel like it. The offer was on the table, you didn't take it.

At no point did I make anything up. you were the one that brought up receipts weeks later. If you were so confident, you should have told me to do it 2 weeks ago when I offered to do it. You can't demand someone pulls receipts whenever you feel like it. The offer was on the table, you didn't take it.

You’re like a 12 year old girl caught lying to her parents.

You made up some preposterous bull****, got caught and are doubling down on it.

Yawn.

Post your facts or continue humiliating yourself with your massive L doofus.

Until then I’m done with your stupidity. I don’t want to embarrass you more than you already have yourself.

Advertisement
8B4EBABF-53D0-4544-A50C-2908F5AB6935.jpeg

TrumpyCane doesn’t think this was too harsh of a statement

@OriginalGatorHater is this what you were referring too

@PIPO does the showdown continue?

TrumpyCane private investigator @RVACane ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not a performance based deal. Its how well you can be marketed. If the OL wants to get paid more, he needs to market himself better.
Not about performance?? So if the back-up long-snapper market's himself well on Instagram as the guy who wears pink wigs to practice - he'll be swimming in NIL? Come on man, of course its about performance. You don't perform, there's nothing to market. Back to my OP the WR who's making $1 mil in endorsements and dropping balls or doesn't pan out (like we've seen here on occasion), and the OL whose making half that who may be All Conference (haven't seen many here, but hopefully coming). No way there won't be issues - there were before NIL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back