Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
yall realize we all won with this one, right? Ruiz got the cash, good for him...but we all won.
Imagine it around here if instead of John Ruiz it was Johnny Ruskin- UiF or FSU alum that was on the NIL scene and this was happening for.

I'd venture to say at minimum 50% of the buzz around Mario would be instantly gone. We'd be screaming into the wind about Carol Soffer or the Tomato King being cheap while the shallow end of the intellectual swimming pool of our fanbase would keep posting The Rock's net worth as we bemoaned the inevitable end of our program's ability to compete in this new world.

Now those concerns wouldn't be entirely accurate and this program isn't going to live or die based upon Ruiz's fortunes alone but it SURE AS **** feels better that he's one of us as he gets closer and closer to this insane wealth.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You mean, like the very ones, in that exact thread?

I know this is a tough day for you. Seeing the Ruiz deal finally go through. Take some deep breaths.

Numerous and constant he wailed!!!!
Don’t make me pull receipts he blubbered!!

Pull all the posts or stfu clown. You can’t and won’t be cause there aren’t numerous and constant anything.

Now go get your shine box and go chronic troll somewhere else.

Pull all the posts or stfu clown. You can’t and won’t be cause there aren’t any.

"he's walking a thin line of credibility" he blubbered.

Go hate on another team.

Advertisement
But I thought yall didn’t like NIL & it’s going to ruin college football & there needs to be restrictions????

Remember?
I still don't like NIL in its current state and don't think its good for the sport. I want the guys to get paid but rather have some structure, this is like the NFL with no contracts and no salary cap.

All that said, happy I am on team Ruiz and not team rising spear!

Pull all the posts or stfu clown. You can’t and won’t be cause there aren’t numerous and constant anything.

@PIPO

Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

Did you predict a guy we'd never heard of until November last year coming into $50bn and footing a ton of bills?

I certainly didn't.
Didn’t have to.

But I definitely was for open market & players being paid whatever they market dictated they could get paid, quite some time ago. My initial idea was to do it through the apparel companies like ADIDAS, UA, Nike etc..

The point I was really making with my comment was it’s funny to see people celebrating him making Billions while there are people who essentially will argue that he shouldn’t have the ability to pay top dollar for players.

Advertisement
Didn’t have to.

But I definitely was for open market & players being paid whatever they market dictated they could get paid, quite some time ago. My initial idea was to do it through the apparel companies like ADIDAS, UA, Nike etc..

The point I was really making with my comment was it’s funny to see people celebrating him making Billions while there are people who essentially will argue that he shouldn’t have the ability to pay top dollar for players.
The thing I always found comical were the people that wouldn't even admit that it would help us- and then just debate to what extent. It was like they were blind to the fact that there was essentially already an NIL system in place (just to a slightly smaller degree) for blueboods and the SEC as the NCAA obviously has granted permanent immunity to those schools and we were ALWAYS going to be a favorite target for them. Or they acted like there was NO money in South Florida that could compete with Bumblefuk towns in the South.

Even sans Ruiz this was going to be good for us. Now it just has potential to be like uber great.

"he's walking a thin line of credibility" he blubbered.

Go hate on another team.

Questioning one statement in one post is numerous and constant and hating on the team.

Let’s make a deal doofus. Find these numerous and constantlve negative Ruiz comments and I’ll never post here again. And if you can’t then you can take your unresolved conflict disorder to another site.

Deal?

Lmao.

Clown

Questioning one statement in one post is numerous and constant and hating on the team.

Let’s make a deal doofus. Find these numerous and constantlve negative Ruiz comments and I’ll never post here again. And if you can’t then you can take your unresolved conflict disorder to another site.

Deal?

Lmao.

Clown
You have done it numerous times. Not only did you question him, but you also showed how little you actually know about business ventures.

I don't care enough to actually go and pull your receipts. I was willing a week or 2 ago, because the porsts in question were a lot more recent and easy to find. You stopped doing it, since I called you out, so they would take me longer to find now.

Either way, everyone knows your a Ruiz hater, so I have no need to do any digging through your porsts.

Advertisement
Actually it was the Lionheart board that agreed to the combination of MSP Recovery into their organization ... basically a type of merger ... with a change of the listed stock abbreviation. Now it is up to J. Ruiz and company to start converting "assigned recovery claims" into recovered payments to the US Government, and pull in his 20% service fees. His original listing documents stated that the "Claims Recovery Portfolio" had a volume of $50 Billion in erroneous insurance payments ... and the government is making more every day.
Government is outsourcing what they've not had the courage to do themselves.

You have done it numerous times. Not only did you question him, but you also showed how little you actually know about business ventures.

I don't care enough to actually go and pull your receipts. I was willing a week or 2 ago, because the porsts in question were a lot more recent and easy to find. You stopped doing it, since I called you out, so they would take me longer to find now.

Either way, everyone knows your a Ruiz hater, so I have no need to do any digging through your porsts.

Lmao.

Such a sad, pathetic and predictable response.

Go troll someone else clown.

Lmao.

Such a sad, pathetic and predictable response.

Go troll someone else clown.
Ever since your fans realized you were a fraud after the whole diaz debacle. You have lose the ability to get people to back you up regarding "trolls". So nice try, but everyone knows you are the anti Miami trolling clown.

Advertisement
Back