Ruiz - Please Help Baseball

Advertisement
If Gino doesn’t make staff changes you put him on a one year clock.
We need help with hitting. He seriously needs to get with the GT coach and duplicate what they do. They've been a trademark national hitting team for decades. It's what they do. It doesn't appear that our coaching has any positive effect on our hitting.

Last edited:
If Gino doesn’t make staff changes you put him on a one year clock.

Gino is the staff change. Number one rule. Never hire a coach from a failed regime. We’ve done that twice in football with **** results.

Radio
Sylvester The Cat

Dino should have never been hired when Morris retired. Someone should shoot Blake James in his *******.

Advertisement
We are never winning anything with Gino. A lucky good matchup Omaha appearance is the ceiling. We would get crushed by any team with a pulse once there

Gino is the staff change. Number one rule. Never hire a coach from a failed regime. We’ve done that twice in football with **** results.

Radio
Sylvester The Cat

Dino should have never been hired when Morris retired. Someone should shoot Blake James in his *******.
There are people here who know more than me about the situation, @TheOriginalCane being one, but I don’t think it was Flake’s choice. Gino was deeded the job at birth, which is why it’s going to be easier to pull a hundred ticks out by our teeth than it is to fire him.

Advertisement
you need to recruit better. There is a massive exodus of talent leaving the tri-county area and heading to UF, Vandy, SEC in general. We got lucky with Covid year draft only being 10 rounds, that brought us Morales, Rosario and Mederos (even though he's at Ok St., for now).

There are people here who know more than me about the situation, @TheOriginalCane being one, but I don’t think it was Flake’s choice. Gino was deeded the job at birth, which is why it’s going to be easier to pull a hundred ticks out by our teeth than it is to fire him.

Double whammy. Hiring a coach from a failed regime and hiring a coach that cant be fired. Baseball is going to be rough to watch for a few years.

This is the ceiling and nothing will change. We need a new coach. That’s never happening. I didn’t watch a single game. I said in a canes group chat that we wouldn’t win a game. I was wrong. We won a game. There is no next year. We will never win anything with this coach. He sucks

Radio
Sylvester The Cat

SYLVESTER THE CAT 💀🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I saw this coming, I thought this team would have gotten over this time around boy was I wrong. Time to clean house like what they did in Football.

I'm not sure if Gino ever gets fired but with the new AD what about Greg Lovelady? Proven winner and able to turn programs around. Young guy who can recruit and connect with the kids.

Advertisement
His contract is up after next season if I recall. Hopefully Radakovich won't give in to pressure and renew it.
As @scane has pointed out all year. Next year is his final test. He will have built 2 separate rosters by that point. If he doesn’t get it done next year he needs to be shown the door along with everyone else with tenure within The program (excluding Jayro)

I believe next year will be an identical situation. Get hot in middle of season…. Crumble to finish line… host a regional… go 1-2 bbq in that regional and Dimare is gone.

Advertisement
Back