Ruiz/NIL

I get Columbus local news so hear a lot about their NIL Collective. Other night they had a NIL Expo at one of the OSU Arenas and now see this.

Is LifeWallet or Canes Collective doing anything like these events??

Advertisement
I get Columbus local news so hear a lot about their NIL Collective. Other night they had a NIL Expo at one of the OSU Arenas and now see this.

Is LifeWallet or Canes Collective doing anything like these events??

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

I might be wrong so apologies if so, but do we have more than Ruiz at the NIL table?

I've come round to Ruiz but if something was to go wrong, is he the only NIL fountain we are drinking from?

A few of us were discussing this earlier amidst the Collective issues we are seeing.
Yep. More

Auburn NIL Collective stepped up their game too.

Anyone know if Canes Collective doing anything??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So we’re doing nothing? Are you sure? How much are they charging for the meet and greet?
we have done meet and greets (as much i dislike ruiz overall but appreciate his donations to the cause), he does host events w UM athletes there. Lebatard also held a meet and greet for Harden and TVD at an event last year as part of their NIL deal

lmao some of these NIL programs that sponsor UM athletes are def gonna be on only in dade as some scam similar to visiting a dentist in hialeah

Advertisement
we have done meet and greets (as much i dislike ruiz overall but appreciate his donations to the cause), he does host events w UM athletes there. Lebatard also held a meet and greet for Harden and TVD at an event last year as part of their NIL deal

I meant more Canes Connection NIL like Auburn & Ohio St are doing since Life Wallet NIL meet & greets would be part of his deal.

This doesn’t look good at all… And of course they have to tarnish Miami's NIL reputation directly with lifewallet as if that’s our only
Collective
1. It's not our only collective, We have the CanesConnection.

2. Who cares about LIFW as long as Ruiz isn't missing payments to our student athletes. Also, Ruiz has multiple verticals that produce income for him. Real Estate, Owning and operating a law firm, Private Jet services, etc. Once he misses a payment to one of oura student-athletes then it's time to get worried.

Advertisement
Back