Ruiz/NIL

hiphopanimal

Freshman
I might be wrong so apologies if so, but do we have more than Ruiz at the NIL table?

I've come round to Ruiz but if something was to go wrong, is he the only NIL fountain we are drinking from?

A few of us were discussing this earlier amidst the Collective issues we are seeing.

Advertisement
I might be wrong so apologies if so, but do we have more than Ruiz at the NIL table?

I've come round to Ruiz but if something was to go wrong, is he the only NIL fountain we are drinking from?

A few of us were discussing this earlier amidst the Collective issues we are seeing.
Way more. Ruiz is just vocal about it.

Plenty more keep it tight-lipped.

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

We have more. Stop listening to the Gaytors.

Advertisement
From what I've read on other boards we have 4 nil sources and looking to add more.

Advertisement
Ruiz is the loudest NIL voice, but he's far from the only one. Miami, for the first time in two decades has highly motivated, competent AD staff, Rad isn't going to put all of his eggs in the Ruiz basket, and for good reason. Miami is able to lean on multiple sources.

Side note, but anyone remember how Ruiz is somewhat related to Mario?

Advertisement
Miami has more than one collective
This is interesting because Ruiz is obviously our most prominent one and he is to be extremely vocally anti-collective.

How does he "get along" with the collectives?

Advertisement
Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Ruiz today at the Canes game. We chatted about my son playing in the Youth National Football Championship games down here this week and how he wished the weather was better since we were down from Indiana. Super nice and personable, very down to Earth and kind to me and my children.
1000000139.jpg

Attachments

• 20221217_135200.jpg
    20221217_135200.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
Ruiz needs to chill man lmao

If he has good information that those schools have deceptive NIL contracts then he absolutely should get that information out there.

But look, I'm with you in theory. I look at this stuff and say the same thing you did. But this is 2022 and nothing matters anymore apparently, especially on Twitter. As Will Ferrell said, "It's provocative...it gets the people going".

If he has good information that those schools have deceptive NIL contracts then he absolutely should get that information out there.

But look, I'm with you in theory. I look at this stuff and say the same thing you did. But this is 2022 and nothing matters anymore apparently, especially on Twitter. As Will Ferrell said, "It's provocative...it gets the people going".
tbh, i think posts like that are more positive marketing for himself than attempts to really go after other teams. i don't think he's really going to try and torpedo other teams or get them investigated or whatever, but he's essentially advertising, "i know how this works and will treat you fairly." whether posts like that really matter all that much is another thing lol, but that's kind of how i interpret it.

Advertisement
Back