- Joined
- Feb 3, 2018
- Messages
- 32,624
Bucs went in the draft for a totally different need .Yeah even that defense knows they about to be fuccin.
Bucs went in the draft for a totally different need .
Bucs GM and HC saw Bain sitting there after dolphins NAW WE GOOD , we want that 3rd rounder the 400 pounder food court dude .
They looked at each other OMG BAIN dolphins passed on him BOOM we want Bain next round picked up Keionte Scott turned they just drafted a CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENSE, MIAMI PASSED ON.
For a 3rd rounder SMH
YupMy Cowboys had a shot at Bain or Mesidor, and had a chance for Scott.... UGH!!!!!!!!
At least the Canes are back to giving me some type of joy in life. Dolphins are doo doo.Imagine being a dolphins fan lmao I hate them so much
Bucs went in the draft for a totally different need .
Bucs GM and HC saw Bain sitting there after dolphins NAW WE GOOD , we want that 3rd rounder the 400 pounder food court dude .
They looked at each other OMG BAIN dolphins passed on him BOOM we want Bain next round picked up Keionte Scott turned they just drafted a CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENSE, MIAMI PASSED ON.
For a 3rd rounder SMH
Yup we could've had Scott. Took some bum Gator though. I don't think we'd take Mesidor, apparently the new DC loves Malachi from UCF.Yup
My dumbass Cowboys GAVE Philly what they wanted then watch Chargers snipe Messidor
Even worse, we could have had Keonte!!!!! Passed on him for another slot corner and he goes two picks later to the Bucs
I’ve already told my buddies F the cowboys as they love overrated Michigan players and NEVER learn…see Taco Charleton and Mazi Smith - two latest bums and drafted another Wolverine this year!!! I’m ready to be a Buc fan!!!
The coach has been criticized A LOT about dropping Bain into coverage so much.Tuning in for the first time to a bucs game trying to figure iut why he seems to be struggling so much stat wise. Literally started on this second half drive…. Do they drop him into coverage this much all the **** time?
I’ve seen him drop every time I’ve watched him. 3-4 timesTuning in for the first time to a bucs game trying to figure iut why he seems to be struggling so much stat wise. Literally started on this second half drive…. Do they drop him into coverage this much all the **** time?
He missed the last 2 with an injury. Believe he got hurt in game 2. First time really watching them.Tuning in for the first time to a bucs game trying to figure iut why he seems to be struggling so much stat wise. Literally started on this second half drive…. Do they drop him into coverage this much all the **** time?
I had noticed that. I stopped playing fantasy football so I don’t watch it as closely as I once did.He missed the last 2 with an injury. Believe he got hurt in game 2. First time really watching them.
Keionte doing work, turn it back onLegit turned that game on tonight for 2 minutes. I saw him drop 2 straight plays and cut it off.
Keionte doing work, turn it back on