Rueben Bain Welcomed by Bucs Defense

Cut the crap.

It's one thing to struggle. It's another issue for the corches to misuse their first round draft choices.

Growing up in Orlando, I've rooted for the Bucs since 1976. The corching staff needs to be fired.

Bain will improve, but he is being wasted currently.
Bain has struggled the early part of this season. He will get better. CiCi has struggled. He will improve. Scott has not struggled and he will improve.

Step back from the ledge old-timer. It will be okay.
 
No, quit being homers. Both Bain and CiCi are struggling early in the season. It’s okay to admit that. They’ll get better.
Has CiCi really struggled? I thought I saw tweets and reports of him grading out really well and folks being happy with his performance. I don't watch Giants game so genuinely curious.
 
Has CiCi really struggled? I thought I saw tweets and reports of him grading out really well and folks being happy with his performance. I don't watch Giants game so genuinely curious.
He had a phenomenal week one but has struggled lately. Against Cardinals he was really bad. 55th out if 70 at his position.
 
I have noticed that since he arrived RB looks much smaller than the other players. I know he is listed at 6'3" abd 275# but he looks like a linebacker and not an edge rusher...........

His role with the Bucs has been to set the edge on runs and drop into coverage on the exotice blitz packages we run. So, I am not surprised he grades well..............
 
Bain has been very bad so far. Saying anything less is just homer stuff. Hope he can turn it around but right now he looks horrible.
He should have came back . Lightfoot better pay attention . I really believe lightfoot comes back . He’s not going the first round he will the nest year he adds another 20 ponds , strength. And keeps jos speed
 
Has CiCi really struggled? I thought I saw tweets and reports of him grading out really well and folks being happy with his performance. I don't watch Giants game so genuinely curious.

Don’t confuse these vague over-generalizers who like to boil these things down to “he struggled”. Way too much detail and nuance for them to process, so they will just ignore you…
 
Back
Top