Rueben Bain Highlights!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just trying to imagine him as a 3-technique, a few steps closer to the QB. I can't believe we have him for two more years. Praise be.

He doesn't want to be a 3-tech (said it himself). He also didn't do that well in his snaps inside when we slid him there (maybe with a little more strength he'll look better). He's been like the opposite of Greg Rous (if you turned back the tape on his year with us, a lot of his production came when we slid him inside) despite him being so quick and lengthy off the edge.

-Obligatory pause for "slide him inside x2 and lengthy"

No, show me. A link in the next 24 hours or a false info warning point.
Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
He doesn't want to be a 3-tech (said it himself). He also didn't do that well in his snaps inside when we slid him there (maybe with a little more strength he'll look better). He's been like the opposite of Greg Rous (if you turned back the tape on his year with us, a lot of his production came when we slid him inside) despite him being so quick and lengthy off the edge.

-Obligatory pause for "slide him inside x2 and lengthy"

While I agree, Guidry said he'll be working inside at the next level. Bain is one of the best at holding the edge and still applying pressure. But it's inevitable that at DC will want to put Bain inside while have speed/contain rushers on the edges.

Personally, I hope he stays on the edge at Miami on 1st and 2nd down, but I hope we slide him inside on 3rd or obvious passing downs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back