Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
You're right @RVACane ....but as you'll attest...weeks ago I said Bains a Cane...it just completely threw me for a loop...and I've known Buddy for yrs....

We need a "Friends of SWFLHurricane" DM group. Man, fvck all these SWFL haters, you saw from the "purgatory eggs" thread, they are going to give you crap for the most ridiculous of topics and reasons.

I could probably ask you this question in DMs, but given the fact that a lot of SoFla HS coaches can have "favorite schools" or "longtime grudges", do you feel that the information you got was "ginned up" a bit by that particular coach liking F$U or disliking UM? Not saying that he would intentionally mislead you, but sometimes guys can get a bit "irrationally exuberant" because they think their favorite team is about to steal a kid from someone.

[EDIT: or maybe the guy gave you that info on Saturday when the kid was in the middle of his sugar-rush Official Visit High]

Take care, sir, hope you have a great holiday season!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he does flip, Norvell's just taking advantage of the embarrassing beatdown/season. Welcome to recruiting.

We need a "Friends of SWFLHurricane" DM group. Man, fvck all these SWFL haters, you saw from the "purgatory eggs" thread, they are going to give you crap for the most ridiculous of topics and reasons.

I could probably ask you this question in DMs, but given the fact that a lot of SoFla HS coaches can have "favorite schools" or "longtime grudges", do you feel that the information you got was "ginned up" a bit by that particular coach liking F$U or disliking UM? Not saying that he would intentionally mislead you, but sometimes guys can get a bit "irrationally exuberant" because they think their favorite team is about to steal a kid from someone.

Take care, sir, hope you have a great holiday season!
You as well K....I'll get up with you in Orlando soon....2 Great friends still live there. We'll hit up Stasios or some other place. btw, Pig Floyd's is opening another place in the old abandoned BubbaLou's on Lee Rd....

I expect Bain in the class.

Church Yas GIF

Advertisement
The lesson in this insane, won't stop debate is not at all difficult to grasp- When you publicly share information that you are not the source of, you tie your personal credibility to the source's credibility and you should expect your reputation to suffer if the shared information turns out to be nonsense. There are only two ways to avoid that - not sharing the information at all, or sharing it with an explicit disclaimer that you don't personally think it is credible.

That is the standard 95% of the population will hold you to and the standard also makes complete sense.

I thought the lesson was about how you say it and your delivery.

It is always the lesson…

Advertisement
You as well K....I'll get up with you in Orlando soon....2 Great friends still live there. We'll hit up Stasios or some other place. btw, Pig Floyd's is opening another place in the old abandoned BubbaLou's on Lee Rd....

Drove past the old Bubbalou's on Sunday, doesn't seem like they have made much progress (just judging from the outside, maybe the kitchen is awesome).

The spot that IS farther along is Piggza, which is a joint venture of Stasios and Pig Floyd's. Now that one...CAN'T WAIT.

For the record, I took my mom and my sister to Grilled Cheezus Sunday afternoon. They really liked it. It's not too fancy, but those sandwiches were **** good. I did the Papa Johnathan, my mom got the Tom Cruise, my sister ordered the Open On Sunday.

Drove past the old Bubbalou's on Sunday, doesn't seem like they have made much progress (just judging from the outside, maybe the kitchen is awesome).

The spot that IS farther along is Piggza, which is a joint venture of Stasios and Pig Floyd's. Now that one...CAN'T WAIT.

For the record, I took my mom and my sister to Grilled Cheezus Sunday afternoon. They really liked it. It's not too fancy, but those sandwiches were **** good. I did the Papa Johnathan, my mom got the Tom Cruise, my sister ordered the Open On Sunday.
The owner of Stasios told me about the Piggza venture 6 months ago as I told you...I hope nothing but success for him. I love that entire Stasio family.

It seems like Piggza has been talked about opening forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back