Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I got a feeling it’s the Canes unless it’s the Noles and that he picks the good guys unless it’s the bad guys.

Of course it’s us unless it’s them but it’s hard to think he’d choose the Noles unless he doesn’t pick the Canes or that he could somehow not pick the Canes unless worst case he picks the Noles.

In the end he’s gonna let us all know tonight unless it’s tomorrow but I heard it’s tomorrow unless he wins an award tonight in which case he will let us all know tonight.If it’s tonight I’m thinking it’s us unless he chooses them but if it’s tomorrow it’s probably the Noles unless he won the award tonight in which case I have a good feeling it’s the Canes.

So there you have it.I’m hearing it’s a good chance it’s the Canes but then again there’s a rumor going around he’s all Noles so taking all this into account ,and I’m no insider I think he’s all Canes unless of course he doesn’t win the award tonight in which case there’s a chance he chooses the Noles tomorrow because I saw it on Twitter unless it was the Canes I saw.

I hope this clears everything up cause with so many insiders saying Canes but some saying Noles It looks like the stars have aligned and you know what happens when you’re a Cane Fan when you have stars aligning….it means it could go either way and nobody know anything.

Advertisement
Lots of Bain and Brown to FSU smoke
dont think so youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
The lesson in this insane, won't stop debate is not at all difficult to grasp- When you publicly share information that you are not the source of, you tie your personal credibility to the source's credibility and you should expect your reputation to suffer if the shared information turns out to be nonsense. There are only two ways to avoid that - not sharing the information at all, or sharing it with an explicit disclaimer that you don't personally think it is credible.

That is the standard 95% of the population will hold you to and the standard also makes complete sense.

Advertisement
Bain is committing before his visit to Miami and is still visiting no matter what school he picks?

Cane. LFG.
Could be a smoke screen and he plans on cancelling the visit after he commits to FSU. Not saying that’s the case but that wouldn’t be the first time that has happened

So having a relative on this site automatically makes you close to the Bains
Brother - you are wrong here. I think you are getting some of your info mixed up.

Go back and read the thread from about 2-3 days ago.

@miamian01 is the cousin of the coach that shared the info with SWFL. He has a screen shot of the text message a few pages back.

Stop trying to instigate more stuff and let’s move on to the pending commitment.

So having a relative on this site automatically makes you close to the Bains
No....I've know Buddy for many yrs...Hence, him hitting me up on Messenger...his cousin happens to post on here, unbeknownst to me. Nobody on this site wants Bain more than me. Why he would tell me he's not coming is also crazy. And he never specified where he thought or knew where he was going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would they run that headline? Irresponsible let the kid have his moment.
I haven’t seen before where a recruit is outed by the media as a silent commit.

I’ve been boycotting the Miami Herald. Who wrote the article? Barry?

Blowing up the kid’s spot before he makes it official. Like WTF!

Last edited:
Brother - you are wrong here. I think you are getting some of your info mixed up.

Go back and read the thread from about 2-3 days ago.

@miamian01 is the cousin of the coach that shared the info with SWFL. He has a screen shot of the text message a few pages back.

Stop trying to instigate more stuff and let’s move on to the pending commitment.
Or I can expose who that poster is an alt account of and take this **** to another level if he doesn’t zip it and get back into a more confined space.

I haven’t seen before where a recruit is outed by the media as a silent commit.

I am boycotting the Miami Herald. Who wrote the article? Barry?

Blowing up the kid’s spot before he makes it official. Like WTF!

David Wilson wrote it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back