Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Is there really a chance he picks FSU? He said he’s already visiting Miami this weekend which I know he can cancel but it’s just weird instead of waiting until Sunday he wants to commit now?

Is there really a chance he picks FSU? He said he’s already visiting Miami this weekend which I know he can cancel but it’s just weird instead of waiting until Sunday he wants to commit now?
If his intentions are to “shock the world” type BS then he wouldn’t cancel his Miami visit until after he made his commitment public. That said I think he’s a Cane

Advertisement
In defense of @SWFLHurricane - he never flat out said Bain isn’t coming as his own words.

The post simply didn’t read “BAIN IS NOT COMING TO UM NOW.”

It said, that he spoke to a former Dade coach and his reaction of “how TF can we Fvk that up” is his reaction to the information shared with him as he believes, based on the intel, that it’s done and not to the good guys.

He’s buying what this coach told him.

You can question why he believes him but he’s not flip flopping. He’s just sharing new info as this is always fluid in recruiting.

View attachment 219162
Thank you @PIPO I even DMd @RVACane @BeastMode weeks ago saying he would. Then outta the blue, Rolle Hit up on Messenger saying he wasn't. I then DMd @gogeta4 @Cribby and @RVACane first to let them know before posting. Of course that's when King of Puzzys @gordonsolie among others started in. But that's okay....I want that F-Boy to have the same Bravado Feb 17th (if he's man enough) which I highly doubt, face to face. Regardless, Thanks for the backing.

Advertisement
Looking Season 6 GIF by This Is Us

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just had a mini freak out after reading the article wondering if the timing between Saturday night dream/Sunday silent commitment coincided with SWFL’s comment on the conversation with the former Dade coach and thankfully that post was Sat night at 9p and the moment for Bain was while sleeping that night (according to the article). Would love to see a loafer signal unaccounted for right now but feel like there is too much on our side for him to choose FSU.

The article also has a quote about him moving up the date to help the recruiting class and “help some other guys land home”. If this is truly his quote, I am taking it literally and should bring us some more juice.

Last edited:
Just had a mini freak out after reading the article wondering if the timing between Saturday night dream/Sunday silent commitment coincided with SWFL’s comment on the conversation with the former Dade coach and thankfully that post was Sat night at 9p and the moment for Bain was while sleeping that night (according to the article). Would love to see a loafer signal unaccounted for right now but feel like there is too much in our side for ho to choose FSU.
And I wholeheartedly agree....That's why I was so taken aback by a respected Former Dade coach to tell me otherwise. If it would've been someone with no Dade knowledge, I would've laughed it off. I still believe UM...and I've even told @RVACane and others that privately weeks ago.

And I wholeheartedly agree....That's why I was so taken aback by a respected Former Dade coach to tell me otherwise. If it would've been someone with no Dade knowledge, I would've laughed it off. I still believe UM...and I've even told @RVACane and others that privately weeks ago.
Not attacking you. Just worried that your info was relevant relative to the article. Glad that it doesn’t totally match up to what the narrative is in the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back