Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Not attacking you. Just worried that your info was relevant relative to the article. Glad that it doesn’t totally match up to what the narrative is in the article.
Me as well. Bain is my favorite recruit in this class....as was Nyjalik last class. I still believe UM....But I found it troubling that Buddy would say otherwise. And he never specified FSU....All he said "Quote"....he's not coming.

Advertisement
Whether Bain picks FSU or Miami, there is one thing we know with absolute certainty - @SWFLHurricane will claim he told you so.

Never said he wasn't coming...someone else did Puzzy....February 17th 7pm....
1670944619732.png

Advertisement
Me as well. Bain is my favorite recruit in this class....as was Nyjalik last class. I still believe UM....But I found it troubling that Buddy would say otherwise. And he never specified FSU....All he said "Quote"....he's not coming.
You are completely retracting what you said yesterday. Just accept that the 4th grade Dade County Youth Coach you got your information from could be wrong

Advertisement
You are completely retracting what you said yesterday. Just accept that the 4th grade Dade County Youth Coach you got your information from could be wrong
Show me where I retracted....4th grade Youth coach??...Buddy coached HS for yrs in Dade....stfu

Advertisement
And I wholeheartedly agree....That's why I was so taken aback by a respected Former Dade coach to tell me otherwise. If it would've been someone with no Dade knowledge, I would've laughed it off. I still believe UM...and I've even told @RVACane and others that privately weeks ago.
You did. Like I said yesterday, there was no bad intent here, you were just bringing the information you had learned. The delivery or whatever set people off. Just don’t share it on here anymore. Share it in private. There’s no upside for you to put yourself out there like that.

You did. Like I said yesterday, there was no bad intent here, you were just bringing the information you had learned. The delivery or whatever set people off. Just don’t share it on here anymore. Share it in private. There’s no upside for you to put yourself out there like that.
You're right @RVACane ....but as you'll attest...weeks ago I said Bains a Cane...it just completely threw me for a loop...and I've known Buddy for yrs....

Advertisement
Show me where I retracted....4th grade Youth coach??...Buddy coached HS for yrs in Dade....stfu
"Just spoke to a former Dade HS FB Coach that told me Bain ain't coming". That's literaly quote from yesterday lol. You have been trying to defend yourself all morning. Just accept that your source knows just as much about Bains decision as everyone else on this site, which is .............. nothing.

"Just spoke to a former Dade HS FB Coach that told me Bain ain't coming". That's literaly quote from yesterday lol. You have been trying to defend yourself all morning. Just accept that your source knows just as much about Bains decision as everyone else on this site, which is .............. nothing.
He's very close to the Bain family...his cousin posts on here...again, STFU

Swfl said Bain ain’t coming.
Then dudes started arguing and then swfl who’s allegedly a 62 year old man who’s alleged 5’6 asked a dude to suck his his allegedly 9” dong.

I wish I was lying but it actually happened.

ohh and the old man said in his DMX voice “meet me outside, meet me outside”
Except it’s gonna go down at the titanic right before baseball opening game.
What The Hell Rnc GIF by Election 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back