Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Yep, I mentioned the Brown part being a possibly over the weekend. They’re after his brother hard and Randy has a good relationship with Selvyn ( dad) . I thought we were the choice a month or so ago but not so sure now.
Doesn’t seem like dad is a big fan of the Canes period. I know he played here but we pushed for the brother in hs and he straight up picked UCF over us. Has always seemed like it’s anyone but miami for the Brown family

Doesn’t seem like dad is a big fan of the Canes period. I know he played here but we pushed for the brother in hs and he straight up picked UCF over us. Has always seemed like it’s anyone but miami for the Brown family
Couldn’t that have been because of the previous staff. You would hope Mario could salvage this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A8C6C24A-E3E2-4B5D-8C1B-106149BE8A4E.jpeg

If true that is not a good sign for FSU. Never positive when you have a recruit on a visit and he would rather spend time talking to another school.
Yeah that like taking a girl on a date then at the end of the night she’s on the phone with the guy she really likes did I miss something

Advertisement
Anyone know what time the trophy presentation is? Can’t find it anywhere online. I see that it is broadcast tomorrow on CBS4. Just wondering when we might see the results and to check in to see the commitment decision if he wins. Thanks.

Yep, I mentioned the Brown part being a possibly over the weekend. They’re after his brother hard and Randy has a good relationship with Selvyn ( dad) . I thought we were the choice a month or so ago but not so sure now.
These kids and their families are just MORONS.

This is what I feel for AH Plantation.

dave chappelle hate GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back