Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Just keep an eye on Dennis smith Twitter. Everything else is noise. If he post the signal tomorrow then you know it’s Bain. Has Bain officially decided on a day and time?
He may not given the possibility he pops on Wednesday. Can't really see him NOT getting the award tomorrow, though, can any of you? Innis is more highly rated an alpha among alphas, BUT we're taking about a guy that has almost posted 60 sacks in two years.

Advertisement
If Bain is "so solid" he might have left the "GO NOLES" off his weekend tweet. BUT i HOPE you are RIGHT!
OK My bad. IF he had final Miami NIL money discussions today (dont forget these are separate from any OV as the school has to stay distant) this would make sense. Ruiz may bump it up some (i Hope)!

I can see Brown heading up to FSU.

Bain has been in the bag for a long time.
Curious what we do at DB if we can’t convince Cormani’s teammate to flip and Brown heads up north as a package deal.

Advertisement
743tvu.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there any sense to committing to school "x" on Wednesday and keeping a scheduled OV to school "y" on Saturday? Or precedent. Would love to hear some logical reasoning.
his brother is on staff and may still wanna do the visit? remember even if he verbals to say FSU or even UM, it doesn't mean hes bound to that. he could commit to a new school everyday till he signs

Advertisement
Yep, I mentioned the Brown part being an possibly over the weekend. They’re after his brother hard and Randy has a good relationship with Selvyn ( dad) . I thought we were the choice a month or so ago but not so sure now.
Do we have any progress with the big bro, or is he all FSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back