Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Twitter seems 50-50 about who this development seems to indicate. Quite honestly those that say his abundant positive posts of his FSU visit last day or so followed by a commit announce BEFORE the Canes OV, suggests FSU... has me more than a bit uncomfortable.

Advertisement
I can’t sift the mounds of nonsense, is there any real concrete info on this kid lately?

I can’t sift the mounds of nonsense, is there any real concrete info on this kid lately?
This happened hours ago on Twitter, and he still has Miami OV coming weekend:
1670890250471.png

You be the judge. Yeah I know Twitter "opinions" are worthless generally, but the guy did ooze honey at the FSU visit just took place with several recent Tweets from his verified account.

New commitment date

Per Canesport: If he wins Nat Moore Trophy on Tuesday night he'll announce his commitment then. If not he'll just announce it on social media on Wednesday. Says didn't want to be a distraction for his team announcing it during the game like he planned. Will still visit Miami this weekend no matter who he commits to
Cristobal wants Bain to commit while he’s at his in home with Samson? 👀

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bain is committing before his visit to Miami and is still visiting no matter what school he picks?

Cane. LFG.
Is there any sense to committing to school "x" on Wednesday and keeping a scheduled OV to school "y" on Saturday? Or precedent. Would love to hear some logical reasoning.

Just keep an eye on Dennis smith Twitter. Everything else is noise. If he post the signal tomorrow then you know it’s Bain. Has Bain officially decided on a day and time?

Just keep an eye on Dennis smith Twitter. Everything else is noise. If he post the signal tomorrow then you know it’s Bain. Has Bain officially decided on a day and time?
After originally planning to make some sort of gesture that would indicate his college destination during Friday’s state championship game against Plantation American Heritage, InsideTheU can confirm that the elite defender will come off the board either Tuesday or Wednesday.

If it’s Tuesday, it’s going to come after accepting the Nat Moore Trophy given to South Florida’s top football player. There is obviously no guarantee that he wins with him up against Miami Edison Top247 wide receiver Nathaniel Joseph, a UM commit, Plantation American Heritage five-star wide receiver Brandon Inniss, and Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Prep athlete Edwin Joseph each in the running.

If Bain isn’t awarded the prestigious trophy on Tuesday, the plan is to announce a commitment on Wednesday.

From 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
People freaking out about Bain to FSU? How does that make sense? Every "insider" everywhere is saying Bain has been pretty solid. FSU might be able to lock down a transfer commit but in high school recruit, Norvell isn't the greatest.

People freaking out about Bain to FSU? How does that make sense? Every "insider" everywhere is saying Bain has been pretty solid. FSU might be able to lock down a transfer commit but in high school recruit, Norvell isn't the greatest.
If Bain is "so solid" he might have left the "GO NOLES" off his weekend tweet. BUT i HOPE you are RIGHT!

Attachments

• 1670893940976.png
    1670893940976.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 349
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back