Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Swfl said Bain ain’t coming.
Then dudes started arguing and then swfl who’s allegedly a 62 year old man who’s alleged 5’6 asked a dude to suck his his allegedly 9” dong.

I wish I was lying but it actually happened.

ohh and the old man said in his DMX voice “meet me outside, meet me outside”
Except it’s gonna go down at the titanic right before baseball opening game.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

As crazy as that sounded. That’s CIS at its finest. I wouldn’t want it no other way.

Advertisement
Swfl said Bain ain’t coming.
Then dudes started arguing and then swfl who’s allegedly a 62 year old man who’s alleged 5’6 asked a dude to suck his his allegedly 9” dong.

I wish I was lying but it actually happened.

ohh and the old man said in his DMX voice “meet me outside, meet me outside”
Except it’s gonna go down at the titanic right before baseball opening game.
Florida Lead GIF

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
This is why I was disappointed. Keeping the thread off the rails like the rest of us commoners. You are held to a higher standard now that you are CIS Royalty. GO CANES
I’m just a commoner with a badge. Lol. In all fairness, it was actually a very good way for the Maude to deal with that thread - like A-plus work. I wasn’t really on the board when much of that went down and it seems that the Maude’s around allowed it to run it’s course without much interference and then changed the name to what it became and moved it to OT. That way it’s there and open while the Bain thread continues.

Here’s what I have now done: I created a new thread out of the battle portion here:

And… I added a link to it on the CIS Classic threads thread as well and put it back on the recruiting board and left the OT prefix.

I then merged the pre-fight portion of Bain 1.0 and Bain 2.0 on the recruiting board.
This was a **** ton of work. I did it to preserve the classic in it’s entire content while moving about 92 Bain-focused pages away from it and into one Bain Recruitment thread.

Again, the Maude @No_Fly_Zone did excellent work, especially in the midst of many moving parts.

Advertisement
I’m just a commoner with a badge. Lol. In all fairness, it was actually a very good way for the Maude to deal with that thread - like A-plus work. I wasn’t really on the board when much of that went down and it seems that the Maude’s around allowed it to run it’s course without much interference and then changed the name to what it became and moved it to OT. That way it’s there and open while the Bain thread continues.

Here’s what I have now done: I created a new thread out of the battle portion here:

And… I added a link to it on the CIS Classic threads thread as well and put it back on the recruiting board and left the OT prefix.

I then merged the pre-fight portion of Bain 1.0 and Bain 2.0 on the recruiting board.
This was a **** ton of work. I did it to preserve the classic in it’s entire content while moving about 92 Bain-focused pages away from it and into one Bain Recruitment thread.

Again, the Maude @No_Fly_Zone did excellent work, especially in the midst of many moving parts.
The entire night this was SWFL and the rest of the board

CEA71E72-E5B1-4244-A5E2-B080B7EE5343.gif

Wait. So now we are back to the dreaded potential 100+ page thread on a recruit? Not feeling as good about Bain now with that looming over our heads.

Advertisement
not a **** thing..
smart kid who has been playing the game AS HE SHOULD...
is..was..and will always be a Cane.
All BS and fun and games aside, I feel like this post is closest to the truth. This is a business now for these HS athletes and they have sharks representing and guiding them in order to make the maximum amount of money. Waiting is no doubt a business tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back