Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Bain will be playing Football at UM.....You can Lock this thread.....

door lock GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't realize the visit locations for each weekend were already set.

I could see him going to FSU this weekend then committing to us and visiting us officially next weekend. Wouldn't like it but I could see that happening.

Surprised FSU would let him official with the crystal balls already coming in for Miami knowing he's committing and officially visiting us next weekend.
FSU theory- CBs mean nothing in the grand scheme of things esp to them. one bag and everything changes is the thought they'll have. they'll hammer home that we stink and have a lot of uncertainty with the staff along w roster turnover. im sure they'll try and get him to delay his decision or shut down the OV next weekend. in reality - he says thanks for the weekend away, but ill see you at doak in November to get some revenge

Shocker a Dline player who was a true freshmen needs to continue to develop and get bigger/stronger

Thanks for the hot take

Not a hot take I was replying to someone saying what about Kelly starting and I don’t see it unless something changes this off season which I stated. Some freshman pop and some don’t. I don’t think he did .let’s hope he takes off this spring and starts next year if he’s that good

Advertisement
Sarge always said Davenport was the best out of all the RBs back then. The younger posters here on CIS just don't realize how Lethal he was. If not for the severe knee injury against OSU in 99...the course of UM RBs could've been quite different. He was a Man Child....
I do I remember Davenport before his injury, 6’1” 230 ran a 4.3 before his knee injury

Sarge always said Davenport was the best out of all the RBs back then. The younger posters here on CIS just don't realize how Lethal he was. If not for the severe knee injury against OSU in 99...the course of UM RBs could've been quite different. He was a Man Child....

Some of the best HS tape at RB I’ve seen for Davenport. Monster.

Advertisement
The DE position about to start looking real good. I think Kelly starts getting even more reps in the spring and cements himself.
Don't sleep on Moss either. Feld just need to get him on that juice combined with that Macho lemon pepper nutrition plan. 💪🏻

The DE position about to start looking real good. I think Kelly starts getting even more reps in the spring and cements himself.
Don't sleep on Moss either. Feld just need to get him on that juice combined with that Macho lemon pepper nutrition plan. 💪🏻
i imagine you're typing that as you have your morning coffee and 12 piece

Breakfast of champions that @Coach Macho lemon pepper plan…delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back