Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I hope so.

But Bam Srooks had a bazillion sacks in HS and stunk out loud here. I think there are legitimate questions about Bain and they are the reason that his production doesn't match his ranking. Of course it could all be moot and he could be a flat-out monster in college and we can all laugh at the fact that he wasn't a Top 50 kid in 3-4 years, but I don't think he's a slam-dunk prospect just because of his size. I'm not sure where his best position truly will be, so if I were ranking these kids, that'd give me some pause. But it hasn't mattered thus far, because he's completely dominated high school competition, obviously. If he picks Miami, let's hope that translates.

Brooks was an undersized DE at both heigh and weight being asked to play stand up LB and not rush the passer under Diaz plus all his injuries.

Bain will be fine at DE. If he was 6’4 and not 6’2 we are talking about a top 25 player in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being that he will play DE, Melvin Ingram might be a comp. Not the most impressive looking athlete but high production.

Advertisement
Hopefully he just puts an FSU hat on the table to drag his balls across.

/Maybe live commit only onlyFans, make a little $$ too. Spitballing here
You think that’s a joke, but it won’t be long before kids are charging admission and streaming fees for their commitment ceremonies. In the states that will allow it anyway.

so for my local experts, what makes bain different than these other dade tweener types that always have huge sack numbers and get stuck in college failing at LB
His motor as a defensive lineman is unbelievable and he isn't doing what he's been doing to just scrub offensive lineman. Even Francis spoke on how he's the real deal. What he lacks in the measurables he has in constant pocket disruption

Advertisement
Advertisement
I respect the greediness of this board but this is all I want and need. Everything else would be icing on the cake for this class especially after our worst season in my memory.

I’m very greedy on one hand on the other you can’t tell parents to pick up your kids and players to hit the portal without replacing all of them with better players, quickly.

I want Bain and Pancakes and skill position players. AND a strong raiding of the portal.

I’m very greedy on one hand on the other you can’t tell parents to pick up your kids and players to hit the portal without replacing all of them with better players, quickly.

I want Bain and Pancakes and skill position players. AND a strong raiding of the portal.
I’m separating the portal and the recruiting at the moment because the portal is such an absolute **** show right now

Recruiting is starting to round out so finishing with Bain and Samson is where we need to be

Actually about 2 weeks ago or so he said Bain was 50% now.. never elaborated and went back pretty quickly to say he was definitely a Cane... But that 50% comment scared me because of how confident @SWFLHurricane had been the whole time...
From the get go I said 100%....I then went to 50% because of our on field failures....back to 100% when I was given more info....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back