Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Going to follow you guys down this tangent briefly to show these two beautiful timepieces w/ some UM coloring.

Rolex Milgauss w/ the orange accents and green crystal sapphire was a gift to myself a few years back:

Rolex Milgauss 116400gv Black 40mm Men's Watch - Luxury Watches USA's Watch - Luxury Watches USA

The Omega Seamaster w/ black leather band w/ orange threading has been on my watch list for a minute:

Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Orange Bezel Mens Watch 2909.50.82

Two other sweet looking watches. I’m out of town right now, I may take a picture of my watch collection and post it. Or maybe not. Lol

Advertisement
Going to follow you guys down this tangent briefly to show these two beautiful timepieces w/ some UM coloring.

Rolex Milgauss w/ the orange accents and green crystal sapphire was a gift to myself a few years back:

Rolex Milgauss 116400gv Black 40mm Men's Watch - Luxury Watches USA's Watch - Luxury Watches USA

The Omega Seamaster w/ black leather band w/ orange threading has been on my watch list for a minute:

I actually picked up a black seamaster on the black rubber strap a couple of years ago and it’s my everyday watch. I absolutely love it.

Own an Omega, IWC, Zenith and a Blancpain. Used to be into watches when I was in my 20s and early 30s but stopped when life came at me fast.

**** yeah you did

Advertisement
Absolute quality....I'm not a huge jewelry guy....2 watches (Rolex, Invicta) 2- 14kt 20" chains (Rope & Figaro) a 14kt Ibis....and of course my Arrowheads that my Jeweler did for me in 14kt that you saw.

I’m the same, but that doesn’t mean I don’t needlessly buy shlt. It’s one of my bad habits.

When I die my kids are going to have a field day on eBay or whatever re-sale sites they want to use.

I’m the same, but that doesn’t mean I don’t needlessly buy shlt. It’s one of my bad habits.

When I die my kids are going to have a field day on eBay or whatever re-sale sites they want to use.
I'm doing an Artifact show in New Port Richey Friday & Saturday...have a guy coming to purchase some Big $$$ items...but my kids will be left well off. My UM Stuff goes to my one Son (UM Grad) unfortunately the majority is Autographed to me...

Auburn's On3 site reported that Hugh Freeze isn't retaining OLB/EDGE coach Roc Bellantoni.

From Gaby: basically said its good news for Miami because he is the primary recruiter for Rueben Bain and is someone who was a major player in that recruitment for the Tigers in terms of South Florida guys. Didnt say Aubrun is out but big shake up and a key staffer that was active in the recruitment

Advertisement
Auburn's On3 site reported that Hugh Freeze isn't retaining OLB/EDGE coach Roc Bellantoni.

From Gaby: basically said its good news for Miami because he is the primary recruiter for Rueben Bain and is someone who was a major player in that recruitment for the Tigers in terms of South Florida guys. Didnt say Aubrun is out but big shake up and a key staffer that was active in the recruitment
Was one of the only decent staffers there. Good news for us, relationships matter

Advertisement
Would Bellantoni be an upgrade over our current DL Coach? Just curious if he’s available and Mario makes changes or coaches leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back