Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I think Bain is just running the bag up. The question is Miami willing to pay. Read the tea leaves...
1669429951593.gif
As he should …

Advertisement
I mean if we're being technical here, he was never an 100% lock if he's now 50%. 100% means no shot he doesn't come here, and now if that's not the case, then he was never 100%.

Nothing he's really done has indicated he's 100% coming here. Lot of drama with this kid, yes he's worth it but man if he wants his career to die at Auburn so be it.

I won't wish him well if that's the case. Can't nickname yourself Hurricane and go to the second fiddle school in incest-land.

I mean if we're being technical here, he was never an 100% lock if he's now 50%. 100% means no shot he doesn't come here, and now if that's not the case, then he was never 100%.

Nothing he's really done has indicated he's 100% coming here. Lot of drama with this kid, yes he's worth it but man if he wants his career to die at Auburn so be it.

I won't wish him well if that's the case. Can't nickname yourself Hurricane and go to the second fiddle school in incest-land.
What drama has he done? Just because he’s going through the process that makes him dramatic? He’s not trolling anyone or anything.

Advertisement
To hve one of the best recruiters at the helm, direct family on staff at a position of need from a rotation standpoint, and pretty sure he grew up a fan to lose him would be a monumental fail

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With all his Miami connections + Mario the recruiting madman, if Bain doesn't sign with UM then there's nothing Mario could've done IMO.

That dude just may not want to play at Miami. It's also possible Mario won't want to overpay for a tweener.

Maybe, just maybe the staff doesn't view him as a priority or even close to one. They'd like to have him but aren't going to put the same resources into him that they have into guys they view as priority type players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back