Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
It’s seam like everyone wants Bain to be a cane.
The Problem is he doesn’t.
You said it. You either have it in you to be a cane or you dont. I dont blame the kid one bit. He's his own person, and he gotta find his own way. Good luck young bain lol. Now get brother bain off the staff🤣🤣🤣🤣...cuz i do bleed green and orange🤙🤙🤙

I don't consider it a loss. Cannot hold it against the brother; presumably he offers something as a staff member other than his connection to Rueben.

IDK what is going to happen but I've never felt he really wanted to be at Miami. He's in a tough spot; visited enough to keep the fans quiet but basically let himself be recruited by schools he had interest in. He's giving Louisville the last OV ahead of Miami.....
His last OV is to Louisville?

Advertisement
I know everyone says not to read too much into these kids comments these days but it really sounds like he does not want to be here. Hope we pull him obviously but the confidence seems to be waning with each passing interview.
Don’t disagree but the interview was of his father not Reuben

Advertisement
He's been to UM 100 times....an OV isn't the end all...
If UOV and OVs were the end all be all, Josh Jobe would be a 12th year COVID + all the variants/Monkey pox senior with two masters and a PhD. The guy needed to take a **** and would drive to greentree.

He's been to UM 100 times....an OV isn't the end all...
I have to disagree. If he doesn't OV, I don't have much confidence he ends up at UM. We've seen players practically live on campus, but avoid the OV and sign elsewhere. I remember Rashard Robinson was at UM seemingly every weekend during his senior year and he still ended up at LSU. There have been others as well. The OV is very important. If he doesn't take one here, I wouldn't be confident.

I have to disagree. If he doesn't OV, I don't have much confidence he ends up at UM. We've seen players practically live on campus, but avoid the OV and sign elsewhere. I remember Rashard Robinson was at UM seemingly every weekend during his senior year and he still ended up at LSU. There have been others as well. The OV is very important. If he doesn't take one here, I wouldn't be confident.
Again....OVs mean nothing when your uncle is on staff, and you've been on campus 100 times....he knows UM like the back of his hand.

Advertisement
Back in those times we didn't have a head coach who could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman wearing white rubber gloves like we do now

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back