Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
The crowd for the Temple game that year was worse than this. I literally had rows upon rows next to me with nobody there.
Facts.
But I will say this. The past few years home openers against FAMU and Bethune and other non p5 teams have impressed me.
The population of the tri-county area has exploded.
Yes it’s a transient and international population. But people in this area are always looking for things to do.
If the canes start winning and this becomes the next “it thing” then fans will show up.
Also, Rad and the admin should have a plan to expand pre game activities. Everything should be on the table. Wine tasting, farmers market, whatever it takes to get people there before the game. Car shows, pre game concerts,
(Not vanilla ice)
But it all hinges on game performance.

Advertisement
Regardless of the next 2-3 games it would be nice to pick up 1-2 more ambassadors for the class to keep pushing for the last few spots to be difference makers

Advertisement
When players show up to Cane walk and there’s nobody to be seen ,show up to the stadium getting off the bus there’s nobody , walk out for warmups and there’s nobody lol. But the same fans that were crickets during cane walk and when you arrived to the stadium are now booing the **** out of you. That takes some real ego and entitlement by our fan base.

Living where I live I get it especially if you step away from your own bias. These kids are treated like gods here and everyone within one hundred miles knows who you are. If you don’t think that matters you’re living in denial. That’s just real talk.
100% true. I saw McSorely out once at Penn State & you would have thought he was an A list celebrity.

Advertisement
Guy is 18 for 18 on his predictions but it's also an Auburn writer and they have a lame duck HC so not really buying it

I don't think Harsin's in as much of a hot seat as he was before the season started but who knows with Auburn. They've fired coaches for less

Advertisement
Not going to no **** Auburn lol, Harsin’s getting fired, have to find a new AD as well. Auburn is currently 3-3 with Ole Miss, Arkansas, Miss St, A&M, WKU & Bama left lol they might end 4-8 that’ll be worse than us.

Yeah don't think he is going to Auburn.

Auburn is about as complete opposite of Miami as you can find. Like polar opposite places.

Auburn is smalll small cowtown, but I hear Miami guys like these small
Towns, but funny thing is they never go back there once they leave.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back