Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Interesting. I’m nowhere near considering this kid a lock. Boy, the meltdown on this board if he picks Bama would be one of the biggest ever… not that I necessarily would blame anyone for being ****ed, because if we can lose (what should be) a stone-cold lock to Saban, even under Mario.. oof.

At that point, all that’s left is Miami is going to have to get those wins on the field so that we fit right in with the rest of the “business decision” crowd 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
@PIPO You better not be sleeping in its go time.
Sleep Reaction GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
I don't want Bain because he didn't have 10 sacks against IMG. 3 sacks is very pedestrian.

Advertisement
Interesting. I’m nowhere near considering this kid a lock. Boy, the meltdown on this board if he picks Bama would be one of the biggest ever… not that I necessarily would blame anyone for being ****ed, because if we can lose (what should be) a stone-cold lock to Saban, even under Mario.. oof.

At that point, all that’s left is Miami is going to have to get those wins on the field so that we fit right in with the rest of the “business decision” crowd 🤷🏼‍♂️
Wrong....

Bain is an absolute must get this cycle. He’s now a top100 composite guy and is finally getting the credit he deserves. We need him to stay home. There’s no reason he should end up anywhere but home.
Wow, you hit the trifecta: “must-get”, “needs to stay home”, “no reason not to get him”.

Let me ask, are you really unable to think of a single reason he might go elsewhere?

Advertisement
If Shadow really said this then I need to add it to the CIS Laws of Recruiting Thread.

BTW, does Shadow have account on this board?

I don't remember him saying that. What I do remember is to pay attention to the visits and not the interviews. Something that still holds true today.

Advertisement
I think he's edge all the way even with how he played vs IMG. Don't want to have this kid end up like Chickillo being bulked up and played out of position as an interior guy. Yeah he can do it, but idk if its his best position.

They OLB not that big bro. They both 6‘4 240. Our guys look and are bigger but just ain’t as athletic or have the between the ears part. That’s the difference with most of their guys everywhere. They have the intangibles or athletic traits as Mario and Saban call it.
Notice not one upvote. U tripping bruh so u telling me the reason they get drafted is the first round is coaching even after combines and they work them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back