Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Always default to Shadow’s rule in cases like this (or at least I’m pretty sure it was Shadow, apologies if it was one of you jamokes and I’m giving the wrong person credit):

If the kid is from South Florida and goes into his senior year uncommitted, he ain’t a cane. There are exceptions, but that’s the rule.
although I take @SWFLHurricane 's word and believe that in this case Bain will end up a Cane, this was indeed Shadow and man was it ever prophetic

Advertisement
This kid is Built like Kyle Lowry and produces like John Randle. Wild.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I think he's edge all the way even with how he played vs IMG. Don't want to have this kid end up like Chickillo being bulked up and played out of position as an interior guy. Yeah he can do it, but idk if its his best position.
My guess is he plays outside most of the the time, but moves inside on 3rd and longs.

So you’re saying this was an average outing? Yeah, I’m not impressed either.
I was being a smarty and projecting out his stats in a quarter of play during a jamboree over a full game. HOWEVER, I may not be far off seeing how he got 7 TFL and 3 sacks against what will arguably be the toughest OL he faces all year.

Advertisement
Always default to Shadow’s rule in cases like this (or at least I’m pretty sure it was Shadow, apologies if it was one of you jamokes and I’m giving the wrong person credit):

If the kid is from South Florida and goes into his senior year uncommitted, he ain’t a cane. There are exceptions, but that’s the rule.
Shadows board was all in on Golden until he was fired.

Their barometer is/was group think and retardation.

I was being a smarty and projecting out his stats in a quarter of play during a jamboree over a full game. HOWEVER, I may not be far off seeing how he got 7 TFL and 3 sacks against what will arguably be the toughest OL he faces all year.
I was being a smarty too.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back